No announcement yet.

Hear seh Hayles and Webster resigning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The constitution said PLEDGE alligience to a farrin powa by their own act...not about swearing an oath. The courts determined that renewing a PPT is pledging alligience.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      The constitution said PLEDGE alligience to a farrin powa by their own act...not about swearing an oath. The courts determined that renewing a PPT is pledging alligience.
      Please copy and paste the pledge that is in the US passport renewral process.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

There is nothing about any oath or reciting a "pledge".

Our SUPREME court has determined that the ACT of renewing the PPT is akin to pledging alliegience to a farrin POWA!

BTW, where was your outcry when Vaz was DQed? I dont recall seeing it. I accept that I MUST be mistaken, so please direct me to your posts on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Have to give it to him. The One Don renounced his US citizenship long before it became fashionable to do so. The only thing the PNP could say is "my leader born yah". LOL.

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X