No announcement yet.

Unease over Paulwell - US, UK, Canada signalled concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All dis time Rudi have 3rd eye and now him a act blind!!!

Comment

Ennis is Jiggs.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Like mi say Willi good talk. Was nevah a fan of Paulwell but when foreign gov't a mention Petrocaribe and cuba as justification then....

Comment

who is JUGGS?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

?????. I don't know. LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i presume he meant JIGGS...hence my asking if it was ennis.

maybe it is from "mother, jugGs and speed"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Juggs man...like farmasuitikal. LoL

Comment

is a genetic ting?

Comment

oh

Comment

Petrocaribe??

Dem a mention illicit associations...read the cable dem again!

Comment

What does Canada or the UK care about Venezuela or Cuba. Ah ongly the US a carry fire inna dem belly for those 2 countries. Canadian and English tourists pack up Cuba, for example.

The report seh ALL 3 countries have concern about the Baby, so what he said makes no sense...

Comment

It beats me how some people a act like them nuh know that Paulwell is one corrupted politician. he is very bright yes and a good thinker but how can we forget the fact that he took nearly 400 Mil. and gave most of it to some shady characters without any backing who took most of it. How can we forget right before election he gave a Telecom license to some of his friends who didn't put down a cent. Under pressure they gave it back.

Cuban light bulb was also under his portfolio.

Comment

Paulwell look like a Brown Man tuh yuh ?

Yuh nuh believe innah affirmative action ?

Comment

US recognise chavez as head of state?

Comment

Dem just want di Hile!

Comment

Working...
                                X