RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karl Explain this and ask Mr. Hylton to explain it too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah ... riiiiight?! YOU? SMH & KMT!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whether you are PNP, JLP or any P, any Marco economics book will tell you that 90% interest rate coupled with 100 devaluation coupled with 90 interest rate is recipe for diaster. As Sparrow rightly state, that is "Capitalism gone mad". I wonder if you know that it is against the law in the states to charge above a reasonable interest rate? Now when the government own entity is doing it, isn't that worst than the mob?????

Take PNP/JLP outa it and just look at the figures involve.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Whether you are PNP, JLP or any P, any Marco economics book will tell you that 90% interest rate coupled with 100 devaluation coupled with 90 interest rate is recipe for diaster. As Sparrow rightly state, that is "Capitalism gone mad". I wonder if you know that it is against the law in the states to charge above a reasonable interest rate? Now when the government own entity is doing it, isn't that worst than the mob?????

Take PNP/JLP outa it and just look at the figures involve.
        By your 'it matters not how you get 90% ingterest charge' all financial institutions in the US that fund mortgages would be before the courts on charges relating to interest charged. ...and many other provides of installment loans would be also in 'hot water'.

You know that would be nonsense! ...because you know that as nonsense, I ask myself why are you knowlingly spouting nonsense. I can only conclude that you are vehemently putting forward the argument because you are a 'tribalist'.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It nuh matter how you get 90% compound or simple interest it is illegal in the US.

Why nobody charge 90% interest in the US?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            It nuh matter how you get 90% compound or simple interest it is illegal in the US.

Why nobody charge 90% interest in the US?
            Aaaah boy!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X