No announcement yet.

my published work now for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautifully done Sass! Nuff respect Iyah and keep booming large.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

yuh gwine buy a copy? alrite den!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Frankly...is whey yuh find time fi do dis, Sass? Seriously! Yuh deh pon dis yah forum 24/7, and when you are not, yuh have 2 young pickney.

Respect! I guess your next writing can be on time management!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Congrats Sass. I am sure it was a major investment of time and effort.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Congrats, Sass. You walked the walk!!!
            Respek!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Excellent !

Might also be useful for the ongoing FINSAC Enquiry...

Some people are still confused about the role of Govt Policy in Business Development...

By the way.. Karl.. is there a picnic this year ?

Comment

Congrats brother Sass.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  Excellent !

Might also be useful for the ongoing FINSAC Enquiry...

Some people are still confused about the role of Govt Policy in Business Development...

By the way.. Karl.. is there a picnic this year ?

We sure do need a picnic...and I am thinking Florida would be good?

Port St Lucie anyone?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Let me add my voice to echo what others have said: Congratulations!
                    Peter R

Comment

that's CHEATING!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am sure he meant some place interesting/exciting, like Ft Lauderdale/Miami, and if it could be around Pan Am Games, I could make it[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Tony/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Tony/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Tony/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG]

Comment

A work mi have 2 or 3 computers on at a time. I really multi task. While writing or doing some thinking at home, i do a few lines and then "check if you outa line -. then go back. Help to keep the brain fresh.

To be frank I really love this site as it give me things to think about sometimes and things to laugh about after a hard day.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              A work mi have 2 or 3 computers on at a time. I really multi task. While writing or doing some thinking at home, i do a few lines and then "check if you outa line -. then go back. Help to keep the brain fresh.

To be frank I really love this site as it give me things to think about sometimes and things to laugh about after a hard day.

Yuh seit!

Comment

Congrats sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X