Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my published work now for sale

http://gradworks.umi.com/14/66/1466965.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Congrats!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well done! Now you should get a paper published from it.

Comment

Congrats.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congratulations boss, well done!
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

wha?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well done young man
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

seems like yuh out fi change yuh line of work, ahright yout, yuh ah gwaan wid big tings. Big up yuhself. Mek mi claim yuh as a Dovernite/Portlandah before yuh get big an seh yuh ah dis yah people.

Comment

Congrats Sir...Touch "baljomo@aol.co or "baljomo@gmail.com", make Subject: Congrats Sir.

Comment

i like it.. and imagine mo tell mi seh you a idiat..(..)

Comment

Congrats. There are many starters not everybody finishes. Congrats.

Comment

Him been ah idibearhead from long time, but now di bwoy get some wicked telligence, an ah nuh foreign him get dat deh, ah kick stone an walk bout company inc.

Comment

Congrats bredren.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Very good work Assasin.

You owe me a beer for that. Maybe this summer?
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

thanks fi all the good words. There were times I almost throw it through the window - Good fi see the work, I can remember one of my Comm. Coll. teacher telling me to keep on writing. Even years after she would ask a friend if I was writing.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X