Now I get a better understanding of why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I get a better understanding of why

James Robertson had to resign. Visa revocation mi foot. The report from the OCG and the PM's steering committee about the LNG project gave a clear indication why James had to go.

Bruce erred when he took the portfolio from the dude from Mobay.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Just imagine if you had an independent A.G, man like dat gone a jail, instead he resings with millions to be recycled later to rob some more....i.e Warmington.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Just imagine if you had an independent A.G, man like dat gone a jail, instead he resings with millions to be recycled later to rob some more....i.e Warmington.
      regarding independent A.G, fully agree. The rest seems to be speculation .... not up my street.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

please explain...

Comment

Come on Lazie , if yuh agree with the premise then you must know the relevance of the conclusion ? Independent A.G cleans up government corruption ,effect money goes to where it should go i.e social programs , which means what? they are cleaning up garrissons through social enginering.To put it bluntly MPs like warmington and robertson has no funds to siphon off to pay gunmen to garner votes.

It affi come outta dem pocket.....if we can get the JFJ on board to make a case for it as a human rights issue ?

The 1st party that advocates this gets my vote, then and only then I know they are serious....JFJ included.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am convinced that our system of governance is government sponsored terrorism,from independence to the current levelling of T.G the citizens have been slaughtered in the name of political gain.

Governments prop up Dons and then remove them along with whatever collateral damage, innocent lives lost with no system or body to call them into account for there actions, 73 killed and not a word , the commisions come to naught.

Anyone who believes that the current system by extension political parties has a solution to the problem is psychotic.

Corruption in Jamaica is central to the problem , political corruption , leads to a break down in society and that entails bribery , murder to payola.That is our system , the cards get shuffled and enquires commisioned but the penalty is a slap on the wrist or a shuffle.

We need that independent arm to deal with corruption, and independent A.G.

Corruption, criminality, chaos
            HEART TO HEART
            With Betty Ann Blaine

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear Reader,
            So the People's National Party and the Jamaica Labour Party have succeeded in wrecking Jamaica, and the rest of us have stood by and watched the two warring tribes take the country down the road to destruction.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...#ixzz1NQHTiOzg

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
              please explain...

the testimony of the former PS in the energy ministry gave a picture of how James wanted to give Wedderburn a position, the same Wedderburn who is now being recommended for investigation by the OCG.

Comment

What is Wedderburn under investigation for ??

if he did not get the position then he should be in the clear... no ?

Comment

What is Wedderburn under investigation for ??

if he did not get the position then he should be in the clear... no ?
                  I refer you to the OCG's report.

Comment

hmmm, very incite..as usual
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I refer you to Ian Moore's edifying response..

OCG facts are in order.. his deductions are not..

Comment

I refer you to Ian Moore's edifying response..

OCG facts are in order.. his deductions are not..

I heard Moore's response. I wasn't talking about him, the fact that Wedderburn wanted how many millions a month and JR didn't see the need to tell him to jump in the sea, shows he may well belong on the back bench.

Comment

Working...
                        X