X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Christie tek on di wrang

Black Man..

"Dem ah fight to keep I down.."

<"The prime minister announced publicly in May last year that the country has finally decided on LNG. One month later I set up Caribbean LNG. Why? Because the prime minister just announced it. The PCJ has never embarked upon a study on Floating Stations, Regasification Units (FSRU). I did a prefeasibility study in July on FSRUs," Moore insisted.
    "His facts are great. It's the conclusions that are not really in line with the facts. I went out and did the study, it's well documented they never ever did so, so what information then would I have?" he asked. "This is a technical field, an engineering field, our document is over 4,000 pages long, if you find one page in there that belongs to any other entity you come with the police and cart me off to jail.">

<"I recognised that Jamaica was in serious trouble as it relates to energy before I embarked on the project, and what would have to have happened for him to talk about me doing it for a future benefit I would have to have known that I was gonna get fired. I would have to have known that seven months after I was fired the prime minister would have chosen LNG. I would have to have known that a year after I got fired this would have come out. If I had known all of these things I would be using my talent for different things, maybe predicting the lottery," he told the Observer.>

Who tell dem fi fiyah di man.. now dem want to penalize him for his Public Service ?

<"What is certain is that the consortium members who are likely to be injured in this regard, it's sure that they are looking at everything from what they have spent so far to damages relating to stock prices, because their customers already have seen some of these reports in the media and are asking if they are involved in corruption; they have no option but to protect themselves, so I can't tell you what specifically will come out of this, but I can tell you the company cannot sit by and have accusations thrown at them and do nothing. No international entity is going to sit by and have their name tarnished," Moore said.>

If ah war dem want...

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1NN2A3u3b
Working...
X