RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JA Minister a gun distributor, killer or thug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA Minister a gun distributor, killer or thug?

Is a Jamaican Minister of Government a gun distributor, murderer and political thug?

Last Updated Sunday, November 21, 2010

MIAMI - James Robertson, a Jamaican Minister of Government is alleged to be involved in gun distribution, murder and political violence. The basis for this allegation is a sworn statement supporting a request for asylum in the United States by a top-ranking Jamaica Labour Party activist, Mr. Ian Johnson.

Read More
    http://www.sflcn.com/story.php?id=9520
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

How dese lies bout Jimmy resurface? PNP nuh easy at all! Dem desperate!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is good to see the pressure on James Robertson.

Look like the US being around is the best thing that could ever happen to Jamaican politics nowadays.

Comment

Mo again , you have a MP providing guns to the youth to enforce a political order basically terrorising its constituents to vote and live a certain way.The police murder these fryers when the court system fails (ananrchy) , you dont think its wise the JFJ go after the root of the problem the MPs , not directly but indirectly.This said MP is protected by a government because they benefit from gun votes ?The government is then protected by an AG designated by the P.M along party lines to carry on with the gun vote process.......Garrisson ?

Not in my book because a Garrison is beholding to itself , these guys are party/government affiliated.

The only way anything gets done is when the USA revokes a visa ? I am not against what you guys are doing but in order to be seen and taken seriously go after the MPs via the system , advocate for that change seperation of the judiciary from party/government....independence.

Isnt it obvious brethren , running up and down after the fact a M.P thugs have murdered dozens and he himself is killed does not get you any good PR, even the community who supports these terrorist are happy under the cover and you are advocating for real human rights and positive change in the process.

Corruption in Jamaica would be cut in half in 1 year.

Sorry to be a pesk.
        Last edited by Sir X; May 24, 2011, 04:21 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

(me) I said it years ago , its the only salvation we have , an extradiction treaty and I told I think Willi that with homeland security , tightening every smuggling route is their priority, money laundering, gun running and drugs.

If our MPs are in it they will be caught and dealt with accordingly.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are indeed a pesk! Mi soon go fi mi Baygon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

aaah sahh ...sorry.

Comment

BIM! Kill 'im!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X