RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Seaga endorses Portia as the next P.M ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Seaga endorses Portia as the next P.M ?

I think its a strong possibility.If he even hints it publicly .Bruce days are over.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Dat Will Neva Happen

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I think its a strong possibility.If he even hints it publicly .Bruce days are over.

... and he would do that based on what? Even if he did that, why should Bruce's days be over when J'cans didn't listen to him when they needed to?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL....yuh think ? man nuh like Bruce and Love Portia from long time.Like how Bruce tek im baby Tivoli and massacare it , mi nuh put it pass im....like im say ,P.M a idiat.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You well know what yuh a tribalist.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            You well know what yuh a tribalist.
            I'm sorry .... I thought this was an attempt at a serious discussion. Excuse me!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Run home with your toys and play by your self .

Comment

???? Lazy have toys? What kinda toys....action figure like commando and all that...fire trucks...what kinda toys Lazy have X?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

when should we have listened to Bruce?

a wha dis?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i bet his favourite is a Pinocchio doll!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL

Clearly he was talking about SEAGA!

Comment

Working...
                      X