Hypocrites? Exactly who or what is a hypocrite? Lets see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrites? Exactly who or what is a hypocrite? Lets see

I think a hypocrite is the clowns who were up in arms about people with dual citizenship sitting in the house and now they're silent on the latest about Sharon Webster.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    I think a hypocrite is the clowns who were up in arms about people with dual citizenship sitting in the house and now they're silent on the latest about Sharon Webster.

Dem might not be hypocrties Just borrow Mosiah's phrase and deem them as Bad Minded
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

..or just have had more to think on...and now are rethinking their positions. Think man does that from time to time...and surprise...do so with pure hearts.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

a wha di??!!! KARL TUN LABOURITE??!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          ..or just have had more to think on...and now are rethinking their positions. Think man does that from time to time...and surprise...do so with pure hearts.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfzQZwcJFY
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

why yuh haffi go there, di man just ah rationalize him tinking

Comment

my yute myYout .... dat is a momumental occurence...dat is di bggest news since dem tek out bin laden!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                my yute myYout .... dat is a momumental occurence...dat is di bggest news since dem tek out bin laden!!!

dat call for a STANDING OVATION
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

...cut me, I bleed!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

orange ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      orange ?
                      ...that too!

Comment

Working...
                      X