BREAKING: James Robertson's US visa cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

but memba... im nuh cuss badwud
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Free JR mi say. How dem a handle the man like say him a bleach-out DJ. Someone should send Robertson a copy of Beanie Man's " I'm OK".

Comment

robertson should have stepped from then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The comments under the story says a lot about how the common man viewed Robertson

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead1.html
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

The letter

James Robertson submits resignation
              Jamaica Observer
              Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ENERGY minister James Robertson, submitted his resignation to Prime Minister Bruce Golding a short while ago. Below is the full text of his letter:
              Dear Sir,
              Following discussions with my wife Charlene and my daughters, as well as with you and my Cabinet colleagues, I have taken the decision to resign as Minister of Energy and Mining with immediate effect.
              Recent events which include several unsubstantiated allegations have taken a heavy toll on my family and me. I am confident however that this matter will be resolved once given the opportunity and due process.
              Under the circumstances, I believe my resignation from the Cabinet is the correct course of action at this time.
              I wish you and my colleagues all the best and assure you of my continued, unwavering and wholehearted support.
              Sincerely,
              James Robertson
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

"Robertson said that he and his wife have dispatched their US- based attorney to Washington, DC, to "seek audience" with the relevant officials in an effort to ascertain the basis for the cancellations".

See yah dear faada! Ef a laff tidday! James dispatch wha?!? Him nuh dispatch one ra ss! James fool, but dis is not di time to part wid good cash when not a ting him US based attorney can do bout it!

Poppy show!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree.

Hilarious!

Comment

Well Wayne Chen got back a VISA - so all James have to do is sit pon the same side of the fence like Wayne
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X