No announcement yet.

Jamaican Police Shot And Kill Man In St Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from what mi si of de video, de police wait too long fi shot him inna him reeces peeces.. and de police shudda put it on pon him friend who run eem come attack de police...

dem brite fi a attack police inna station... mi kno seh nuh man cudden attack nuh police inna foreign like dat an nuh pick up couple shot...

in my opinion, justified police shooting...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

that coulda quash easy, in front a station, a betta di station did gang him, or shub haaf dozen six panz inna him an him frien dem face

Comment

mi sagicor health plan run out. neva wut nutten!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
          that coulda quash easy, in front a station, a betta di station did gang him, or shub haaf dozen six panz inna him an him frien dem face
          obviously that station doesn't have enough officers. u think all a dat a gwan and di rest a police in deh a play domino same way? from di two warning shot buss in deh all a dem woulda run een.

Comment

I'm just curious as to why the vechicle is not impounded (aiding the escape of a prisoner) and the occupants not named as persons of interest.

I'm sure Dr.Gomes will have something to say but because of the net we can see what these officers have to face on a daily basis.

BTW if it was US the assailants would be treated as terrorists and rightly so (hey only terrorists would attack a police precint and its occupants).

It also shows how the Jakan society has broken down.
            Last edited by Jawge; May 23, 2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I dont know if he was a prisoner , from what I head from (FB) Hi Ben..lol..he stabbed two officers and was greeted by the hero.

Mo can you conferm,its interesting to hear the camera mans comments ...it naah go suh,it nuh dun ?...and these are the fryers, just imagine if it was the hard cold narco political terrorist that we hear about raiding police stations ,killing them then hunted by the police officers ?

When killed Mo and Dr Gomes turns up with placards ,after these criminals have comitted the most heinous crimes, is a good ting wi ave di video evidence , Boss mi tell unnu long time , a suh dem a live a suh dem fi guh down ,wi nuh ave time fi waste nuh jail space with dem man deh.

Imagine how im a terrosise fi im area or ends.
              Last edited by Sir X; May 23, 2011, 09:36 PM.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and what do you do? sit behind a computer composing horse shiit.

placard mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sad when my composition has more relevance that your placards.I mean John public must look at you guys as jokers.

If there was no video evidence , I have no doubt you would be there ,used by some MP for some political spin with the support of the BMW crew ..shouting it naah guh suh!

In order to achieve true human rights in Jamaica seek constitutional change , demand seperation of judicial powers from government,i.e AG from P.M office demand it be an independent body.

You will be amazed at how fast your causes would advance e.g a commission of the 70 plus killed in T.G. and of course Liad Bruce on perjury.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X