X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Police Shot And Kill Man In St Ann

WATCH DIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9h66...layer_embedded

Psssh, mi nuh feel sorry fi him. a how him one so hotheaded. him and him friend dem want beat up police in front di darn station. if u look closely at the vid, u'll see dat he actually stabbed di officer in him head wid summ'n. the officer did di wrong ting cause him shoulda clap some shot offa di cronies. obviously him did think him too big fi get gunshot. either that or him did high on coke. a dem man deh Mo dem a defend?

Comment

From what I have seen and heard about this case, he has himself to blame.

I want to know what has happened to his cronies in the BMW? They should be charged for obstructing the course of justice, and attacking police officers, at the very least.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

rhatid! a who a use Mo computer?

Comment

Why didnt they open up on the BMW ? They attacked a peace officer in a police station .

These are not the Dudussis are the hardened terrorist, just a fryers.If that was me , an M16 would have been unloaded on all occupants of the car.

Wow...... what professional restraint.
          Last edited by Sir X; May 22, 2011, 09:02 PM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

crazy!
            Peter R

Comment

X yu no easy at all....all should have been avoided...now how will that affect the marketing of the BMW in Ja?

Comment

check this one...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRjr...eature=related

Comment

In Brazil...
                  Peter R

Comment

What ever happened in this case?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGEgM...eature=related
                    Peter R

Comment

Thats why I wouldnt make a good peace officer ,The valuable items would be seen as collateral damage....poor BMW.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Like how him deal wid it , obviously a gun was found on person and he felt threatened for his life.If a me now all motorbike get shot up for transporting the criminals.

Comment

thank you, Lionpaw! a me did deh pon mi computer but mi head did tek mi. plain murdah dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Furthermore some people obviously dont know how gun ting go... bout shot ina foot You think in the middle of a close proximity tussle like that you have time to pull gun and aim??? Man will dis-arm and kill you ******** first... if it pop off so near you cant shape either, else same thing. You have to just clap it and hope otherwise YOU will be the one dead or in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              thank you, Lionpaw! a me did deh pon mi computer but mi head did tek mi. plain murdah dat!
                              u medication did run out? or u jus tek dem a while ago

Comment

Working...
                              X