No announcement yet.

Karl another FINSACed PNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you expect mi fi find the that now. It was doing fine for a few years Karl.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, deal with facts fi a change nuh man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Sass, deal with facts fi a change nuh man!
        his failure to do so may be congenital

Perhaps Sass is not to be blamed
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Omar is not credible...he should be retired in the public interest... at least from the finance portfolio

The fact that the PNP still allows him to speak for them on financial matters speaks volumes about that party's failure to get a grip on reality....and their own decline & bankrupt leadership.

That tribe cannot be taken seriously at the current time imho.
          We'll see, what we shall see.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

we have seen it!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what facts Mo?

Can you find any report or audit on Highate Chocolate from then to say?

It was considered a good business at one stage and there is no denying that.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                we have seen it!!!
                Wen waus di he-lec-shan?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X