X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more citizens like this one!

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../letters3.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Wi have nuff a dem...

Wi need some dat will chase down di Taxi Man dem and perform a Citizens Arrest..

Comment

fi real ... well said patriot!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well done Mo, if you did look close at the drivers, it was X racin' Lazie - him was a grit teet' an' mumble, "19 times mi r*ss"... LOL!!!

Joke aside, that was a well written letter and all too familiar a scene on Jamaican roads. I remember being driven off my side of the road on Barbican road by a man overtaking in on-coming traffic with two of my friends children in the car. I was shaking like a leaf!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Guh deh, citizen Marshall
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We need more JLIF like this one!!

Mosiah, Don1, Maudib (or any JLIJ).... (March 14th 2011; 04:37PM)
              I admire the frequent police check-points--set up on any given day in Jamaica.

But how effective are these check-points when reckless driving is still the norm?

Thanks in advance.

HL
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don1 is no JLIJ.

Comment

here:

HL Mosiah, Don1, Maudib (or any... March 14th, 2011, 03:47 PM.
                  Mosiah Police checkpoints can't monitor... March 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM.
                  Skeng D check points are not just for are... March 14th, 2011, 03:59 PM.
                  Don1 bus mi tek..... carbon footprint... March 14th, 2011, 04:28 PM.
                  myYout Yuh ah soun like Jawge yah now,... March 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM.
                  HL myYout...shhheeeeee March 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM.
                  Don1 btw...wat party is JLIJ??? March 14th, 2011, 06:00 PM.
                  HL why every acronym muss be a... March 14th, 2011, 09:29 PM.

HL

Comment

You codda fool mi..... ....... wink...wink....

HL

Comment

I do LIVE in Jamaica..

I only reside abroad
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mine Jawge read this & tek set on yuh enuh...taxi drivers are good, upstanding citizens doing an honest days work

Comment

as mi Granny used to seh...

If yuh eva si mi dying trial....
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Two young children? Either there is something yuh not telling us or yuh running robot taxi

Comment

heh heh!

it was a kidnap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X