Finsac List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finsac List

It Ironic how all the politicians and bankers who were fighting not for the FINSAC debtor list to be published are now asking for it to be published. They did everything in their power not to release it p until last year.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The Truth shall set you free !

Truth and Reconciliation m seh !

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      It Ironic how all the politicians and bankers who were fighting not for the FINSAC debtor list to be published are now asking for it to be published. They did everything in their power not to release it p until last year.

Dem having a Shady Pine moment!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yeah, a di big fingah nevah tell lie syndrome, or yeye nuh seh look yah, it seh look yondah. Now tory will come to bump aftah di sumpn come out een nah writing.

Comment

So what do you wish...the truth or the continued hidden truth?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

continue hidden truth???

Why not release this 10 years ago? Give one reason why they didn't support it then?

Hypocrite them.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

continue hidden truth???

Why not release this 10 years ago? Give one reason why they didn't support it then?

Hypocrite them.
              Answer the question! ...do you wish the names and details of the arrangements published or no? ...do you want the entire truth of the matter? ...do you wish to know if your claims about the loans, business practises, %age numbers of claimants who were poor managers, etc., etc. are true or not true?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have said so consistently since the bail out that all names should be published, not the ones they want to pick and choose.

Comment

I have said so consistently since the bail out that all names should be published, not the ones they want to pick and choose.
                  OK!

Well I do not know if it would be fair to the many thousands to expose their arrangements because of a few who complain.

I am thinking from a moral stand point I would not release them. ...also I believe the records are confidential. I do not know what our local banking laws demand (perhaps Gamma can help us)...but I am saying, no to releasing those records.

Now the persons who complain are fair game. Surely it is fair to air...make transparent the truth of how they ran their businesses and the impact of their actions as it relates to the claims that it was FINSAC or GOJ policies that caused them ruin.

Even Man-a-Yard in that same interview on TVJ while admiting that he was "FINSAC'd" lied by omission on movement of the interest on his loans. He never explained how he ran his businesses and why he kept on his companies books loans that had the interest rates, as he claimed, moving from 15% to 40%!

Aside: It would be good to have the numbers on -
                  a) Number of individuals and businesses that were "FINSAC'd"?

b) Number that were able to renegotiate terms?

c) Numbers that on those renegotiated terms...made good on obligations?

d) Numbers that on those renegotiated terms...once again defaulted?

e) Total number of original "FINSAC'd" persons and entities who had defaulted who were not offered the option to renegotiate terms?

i.e. we need the facts on what I see as clearly nonsense claim or perception that the entire entreprenaurial class or entire young black Jamaica entrepreneurs being destroyed.
                  Last edited by Karl; May 18, 2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

You don't want to know the no good businessmen them? You just want to continue to speculate and accuse people?

It is not fair game, The government(people's money) was used to bail them out so it should be in the public domain. Let's see who got saved and who didn't and who really got what.

Why you so wishy washy on that?

Comment

You don't want to know the no good businessmen them? You just want to continue to speculate and accuse people?

It is not fair game, The government(people's money) was used to bail them out so it should be in the public domain. Let's see who got saved and who didn't and who really got what.

Why you so wishy washy on that?

If the stats are supplied you have all your answers on numbers "FINSAC'd", those who got help, those who did not...and on and on.

You would also have those who are crying foul open their business to the world to see the truth of their claims i.e. if they spoke truth or lied.

What is wishy-washy about that?
                      We would have the truth!

Those Man-a-Yard claimed were genetically connected and thus received favours - open those books also.

Comment

So anybody who keep quiet shouldn't be revealed???

You a born Party man. Might as well you say just reveal the labourite them.

Comment

So anybody who keep quiet shouldn't be revealed???

You a born Party man. Might as well you say just reveal the labourite them.
                          Are you saying you have facts that show only JLP supporters are crying foul?

Comment

Well didn't Karl Blythe?

The people who are crying foul are mostly the ones who got no bail out and saw it as unfair. Do you think many of them love Omar and the PNP Exec who still admit to nothing?

Comment

Well didn't Karl Blythe?

The people who are crying foul are mostly the ones who got no bail out and saw it as unfair. Do you think many of them love Omar and the PNP Exec who still admit to nothing?

...and what do the 'numbers' show?
                              Fact or fiction?

Comment

Working...
                              X