'We messed up'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    i know that is what the pnp seh ... what sayest thou, though?
    Karl to Gamma " "You can't handle that"
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i know that is what the pnp seh ... what sayest thou, though?
      Thought I made my point on that already.
      Nothing has been said to change that.

Blythe just confirms that most individuals find it hard to admit they have a hand in their failures. Also good to blame the boogie-man!

Gamma, the facts say high interest rate or low interest rate a certain percentage of business and personal failures always occur.

A truism is, whatever the business climate, businesses must adapt or die! Individuals must adapt or they fail.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl it is not just high interest rate but the sudden move from 20-100% woulda kill even you.

Can you imagine if your house mortgage move from 5-25% in one month?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

" a certain percentage" and when that percentage is unnaturally high?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

[quote=Assasin;289992]Karl it is not just high interest rate but the sudden move from 20-100% woulda kill even you.

Can you imagine if your house mortgage move from 5-25% in one month?[/quote]

And remain at 25% for the next 12 months, while his earning power remain the same.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X