No announcement yet.

The World will end on May 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the world is ending on the 21 and you will all go to heaven. Send me all your earthly belongings then you can go and prepare.

Thank you very much.LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Saturday a weed day, a wonder if Armageddon can postpone till Sunday?

Comment

I wonder if there will be a baby boom atttributed to Friday night,wouldn't it be prophetic if
        if over population..
        Read a funny article(I think it was The Nation newspaper)that claims Obama is forever tempted to press that red button that is just there.(and)Rumour has it Nixon pressed it twelve times before resigning but by then the officials had already disabled it.

Who knows,but we will surely find out.

Comment

Judgement Day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBcz...eature=related

Comment

You never hear sey dem did give W one of the Staples buttons and tell him it was the 'red button'?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Where the Hell is Maudib? Did he get on the early flight, bet him ah conspire to keep out the none JLP people dem.

Comment

watch dis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oFLQbMOvno4

Comment

Just called the players in Vietnam and that part of the world, now May 21, has not ended yet. Is there a specific time when this end should take place?

Then again, maybe others have ascended into the clouds and the players are the sinners who have been left behind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sinful ballers!

LoL

Comment

Missa Lewis still a giwey him cyar?

Mi fuss in line. LoL

Comment

Working...
                      X