Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World will end on May 21

Seriously....

That is what a sect here in Jamaica has been propagating for the past few months, they have been passing around flyers etc and making pronouncements.

I was just about to sell my things and head for the hills when I remembered that the Bible said no man knoweth the hour....

I have been searching for these people hoping one of them would loan me his car for a few days, certainly he wont need it next week.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Omg!!!!

Wah Mi Fi Duh Now!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Seriously....

That is what a sect here in Jamaica has been propagating for the past few months, they have been passing around flyers etc and making pronouncements.

I was just about to sell my things and head for the hills when I remembered that the Bible said no man knoweth the hour....

I have been searching for these people hoping one of them would loan me his car for a few days, certainly he wont need it next week.

Just tek whey them house, car and gal! For they certainly won't have any use for those.

As Bill Evans, my weather man says - in that case don't pay your mortgage.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

I have a Breadfruit tree you can depart from.

Comment

Chicken Little said "The sky is falling"
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

just saw a lady lady in a neon green cap and bib (she had on other clothes but it wasn't neon green) giving out pamphlets saying the same thing! dem pervasive baba ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There was this KC Old Boy on Ian Boyne's programme last night and I was dissappointed as he makes a poor spokesman, no doubt he is a very bright fellow and has the facts, he just does not present them properly.

maybe he is more of a figures man and not a words man...they did not say who he works for but says he is an internal auditor for a major Jamaican company who got his education in the US and has worked there and in Europe as well.

Said he is convinced the Rapture will start on Saturday but interestingly he has not resigned from the company, only took leave until Tuesday....hmmmm
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

There was this KC Old Boy on Ian Boyne's programme last night and I was dissappointed as he makes a poor spokesman, no doubt he is a very bright fellow and has the facts, he just does not present them properly.

maybe he is more of a figures man and not a words man...they did not say who he works for but says he is an internal auditor for a major Jamaican company who got his education in the US and has worked there and in Europe as well.

Said he is convinced the Rapture will start on Saturday but interestingly he has not resigned from the company, only took leave until Tuesday....hmmmm
                YUH CAN VIEW THE VIDEO HERE @ http://www.televisionjamaica.com/vd-...DAYMAY220.aspx

ie who want to see the MBA kc old boy interview

Comment

Seriously....

If...how would heading for the hell help?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What does him having an MBA relevant to this topic?

Global earthquake?

How him knoweth the hour??

Comment

What lunacy???

Religion and spirituality really are diametrically opposed in most cases. Dis breddah yah is detached, but so to is most religiousity. Most of us are truly lost fi real.

The world is 13,000 years old???? So what, Carbon dating is now invalid??? Steeeuuups. When religion opposes manifest science ONE MUST BE WRONG and many times is religion.

Mi would love ketch da breddah yah inna face to face argument for 1 hour!

Comment

I was wrong when I said they were from Jamaica, now I am hearing it started in the US by this man who said he studied the Bible for 50 years and came to his conclusions.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

From Caifornia...google it!

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-2254139.html
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

I was wrong when I said they were from Jamaica, now I am hearing it started in the US by this man who said he studied the Bible for 50 years and came to his conclusions.

Family Radio - 94.7 FM (I think)
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X