X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump announces he will not run for president

Trump announces he will not run for president

By Rachel Rose Hartman rachel Rose Hartman 10 mins ago
    Donald Trump announced Monday that he will not be a 2012 presidential candidate.
    The real estate mogul noted in a statement that he has been unofficially campaigning for the past several months, but has determined politics is not his first priority. "Business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector," Trump said.
    Trump made clear he's not bowing out because of his perceived tough odds in the GOP primary or otherwise, saying: "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election."
    Trump on Monday promised supporters he would continue to voice his opinions "loudly" and "shape our politicians' thoughts."
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Trump announces he will not run for president

By Rachel Rose Hartman rachel Rose Hartman 10 mins ago
    Donald Trump announced Monday that he will not be a 2012 presidential candidate.
    The real estate mogul noted in a statement that he has been unofficially campaigning for the past several months, but has determined politics is not his first priority. "Business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector," Trump said.
    Trump made clear he's not bowing out because of his perceived tough odds in the GOP primary or otherwise, saying: "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election."
    Trump on Monday promised supporters he would continue to voice his opinions "loudly" and "shape our politicians' thoughts."
    Anybody surprised? This joker was just looking for publicity for Celebrity Apprentice. Futhermore, after the President provided his birth certificate what would Trump was on the stump?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not a damn soul would have voted for him. Doubt that even Trump would vote for Trump
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

I am sure Obama is breathing easier now and sleeping better with this news.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

i feel like a prophet....not only did i predict that he would nt run (not hard to do really when one considers how FLAWED he is as a candidate) but more importantly i TOLD the my mrs. thathe would say this or words to the like effect: "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election."

no one will EVER know whether it was true and so in his opinion ... the lustre of "the donald" is as bright as ever! riiiiiiight!

reality check: him start to find out who is obama!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Cho, dat nuh surprising. Empty barrel

Comment

Hog suss mouth was full of it from long time, the only agenda he had came apart bout birth certificate, then him slide over, who should be in Harvard.

Comment

not one person seems to have taken him seriously, including himself!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I expect Newt Gingrich to bow out soon. He may wait for a few primaries but his campaign will stutter badly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

very soon!!! in fact..him nuh bow out yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X