• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Sauce - The age of the cleavage

Sunday Sauce - The age of the cleavage

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...rts/arts6.html

Published: Sunday | May 15, 2011 0 Comments

Oxy Moron, Contributor

Miss Public is annoyed, once again. The source of her discontent is the baring of the breasts. In her youthful days, it was no-no for a woman to expose her bosom in public.

"Only your husband should see them," she was told by her mother. And only her husbands did. She was married three times.

But now, some women are flaunting their pride and joy, those that are sturdy and those that are ravaged by time and gravity, all over the place. The ones that are really griping Miss Public are the ones that shake as jelly and half-congealed cornmeal porridge, those decorated by stretch marks, and those splattered with white powder. They definitely must be kept under cover, she is insisting.

Generous breast
    She was in the bus the other day when a huge, young woman stood behind her. The woman's generous breasts rested on Miss Public's right shoulder. In her annoyance, Miss Public shrugged and told the woman to keep her half-naked burden to herself.

The woman told her she was jealous because she was old and couldn't show hers. Miss Public turned around, looked her up and down, then fixed her eyes on the woman's buxom bosom, and said, "My dignity and my pride would never allow me to expose myself in public like that, young or old, and if mi did have dem deh big soffy-soffy, overripe breadfruit deh, dat woulda wus."

The bus became silent, before laughter erupted. Miss Buxom Bosom moved to the front of the bus and pressed the buzzer.

But, like it or not, Miss Public, it is the age of the cleavage, wrinkled, creased, smooth or acned. There are people out there who can't get enough of the sights, and some are really delightful to look at. And Miss Public, be prepared to see some more, thanks to Michelle Obama. While her husband, Barack, was busy planning to kill Osama, Michelle was planning to wow her guests at the White House Correspondents'
    Association Dinner in Washington. And she chose a killer dress, exposing her cleavage. Oh, what a cleavage-exposing role model she is going to be.
    So, take it easy, Miss Public, pull the handkerchief from your own bosom, wipe your brow and don't let people and their breasts give you any stress.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

The picture won't post.

All I know is that that cleavage is enough to give you a black eye, should those things decide to jump out & start attacking you.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

well ... i could easily think of worse ways to get a black eye ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post

ummm are those real? Flaunt it yah girl!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X