Is it me or does anyone else think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or does anyone else think

Huckabee quit because he came to the conclusion that Obama is unbeatable?

This guy was the leading candidate of the repugs and quit ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It will break soon....."All the factors say 'go', but my heart says 'no' and that's the decision that I have made,". Some expose coming.

Comment

lol...Romney looks like the strongest challenger anD the President beats him on healthcare(SARCASM), the housing market will remain in a slump , manufacturing and green tech will spike up, i figure in the middle of his next term the housing market will trend upwards and all other facets of the economy will be on fire.

They are going to beg him for a third term.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

His drop out comments will forever haunt him, he never had a policy other than to say "Obama is wrong".

The upcoming debate scared him, so many more will be exposed when they begin to haggle for the Power.

Comment

"see them fighting for power, but they know not the hour"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Huckeebee and Palin will not enter the race. Too much money to give up for sure losers. If Huckeebee joined he had to give up his show and stop his book promotion.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X