Skeng D, I'm curious. I don't recall seeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeng D, I'm curious. I don't recall seeing

your opinion on the budget presentations of Portia and the World Class Fineants Minister Omar Davies. Can you give us your feedback? Do you agree with the policies put forward by your Higher Order?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

omar davies fi guh sidung or dem put him to a nex section if him insist to stay in politics, cuz like him or not him if one of d better MPs who emphasize on education etc..

but to ur question his presentation was awful

n to Portia hers was very good, she come across clear

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      omar davies fi guh sidung or dem put him to a nex section if him insist to stay in politics, cuz like him or not him if one of d better MPs who emphasize on education etc..

but to ur question his presentation was awful

n to Portia hers was very good, she come across clear
      Do you agree with the policies she proposed?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Do you agree with the policies she proposed?
        Skeng D, why we only hearing chirping sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Skeng D, why we only hearing chirping sounds?
          ask one adi comred dem nuh

or u read dis n pick out d one dem u like---------> http://caricomnewsnetwork.com/index....ion&Itemid=410

cuz if mi start debate with u r d res it nah guh end

suh why start it

MI BIZZY A TALK 2 MI GIRL inna d sundeh yah n u a tel mi fi defend a party mi not even support KMT

mi jus playing devils advocate

maybe a nex day
          mi sidung n guh in a deep reasoning on dis matter

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            ask one adi comred dem nuh

or u read dis n pick out d one dem u like---------> http://caricomnewsnetwork.com/index....ion&Itemid=410

cuz if mi start debate with u r d res it nah guh end

suh why start it

MI BIZZY A TALK 2 MI GIRL inna d sundeh yah n u a tel mi fi defend a party mi not even support KMT

mi jus playing devils advocate

maybe a nex day
            mi sidung n guh in a deep reasoning on dis matter

Mi neva ask fi a report on her speech, I want to know whiich of her proposals you agreed with. If you didn't lissen, just say so.

Comment

Portia would have more creds with me if she would stop defending the effry that Omar left us with. To criticize the JDX without acknowledging the dysfunctional situation it addresses is highly disingenous. That setup was unsustainable and would have caused us to face financial reckoning day much sooner in a very weak position.

Unless one owns up to the faults of the past, how can I trust the prescriptions of the future? This is why JLPNP is not anywhere near as effective as they could be. They need to start fresh.

Comment

Working...
              X