Imagine mythical (fictional) junkie named Boxbursiahxickko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine mythical (fictional) junkie named Boxbursiahxickko

He is small time. Just looking to get a likkle fix. He enters the big ghetto, not to purchase any designer drug, but to get maybe a small spliff or even a roach. This is illegal as hell. He knows, but he is willing to pay a likkle something for it. He gets robbed and knifed and limps toward the local news outlet and the police station to tell them what happened to him. Should the reaction be that it is ok for the drug dons and their followers to commit violent crimes against little junkies like this because the junkies are knowingly violating the law by trying to get their fix? Should it be, "serve the junkies right because once you enter certain neighborhoods to get your little illegal fix, it is perfectly ok for you to get brutalized because that is what happens in those neighborhoods?" Should the focus be more on the junkies and little if any focus on the ghetto drug dons?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Nonsense !

Comparing a junkie to a FA application to host a world event , keep in mind FA is financial backed by a government.That Junkie has power!

The Junkie has the option to seek change from within or bitch about it publicly.

He has the alternative to leave FIFA but he is a junkie addicted to football or better yet the monetary returns of it.

This junkie was a DON himself , a raper and pillager of the world that left many a victim, how he presents himself goes a far way in any application to host THE FIFA WORLD EVENT (WC) .Yes he knows the DON game well having played it for over 400 years.

All of his former victims are scared of how he might carry himself if he seeks any form of governmental control over a World product.Judging by how they have set up other WORLD agencies (IMF & World Bank ) to benefit themselves the new DONS are wary about ceeding any power especially given the financial clout the JUNKIE holds in the world, all they need is the political clout.

IF the Junkie seeks change it will be on the new dons terms and it wont come easy , esp by bitiching about it publicly.

England is no victim!
    Last edited by Sir X; May 14, 2011, 05:27 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So this junkie is seeking no likkle spliff. He is trying to deal as the Don is dealing. So if he gets brutalized it serves him right because after all, he used to be a Don him self, right? Then it is ok if a Don brutalizes a dealer as long as it happens over there and not in X City?
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Who said its right ? I said he has avenues to seek actions for his plight, isnt that what they tell us every day i.e IMF and World bank doesnt mean they are going to listen to us.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X