Juss come fram yaad lass night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juss come fram yaad lass night.

Sea and sun was nice fi di likkle time whey mi stay.

sound like a tourist! i hope dem nevah shepherd yuh into di all inclusive package!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

so mi cyaan talk bout di sun an di beach? mi move roun di peeple to (like fi talk to them) Neva get fi mek it to di hills.

Bway di AI magnet strang but is mi alone. When di whole fantasic four ah move mi nuh know (wife concern bout safety of kids). Mi wi see how it werk when di time come. "I can do all things.............."

Comment

LOL!!!! this is too funny!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why, may I ask?

Comment

nutten ...

Comment

OK.

Comment

Is wha so? You nuh want the man protect him pickney dem from the natives?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Did you go hail up Tappa and your former team mate Ticka while you were here or were you too busy?
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Well Neva see Tappa (man don't even know mi) Ticka/Harold didn't get to see him. Did make a quick pass through up at CC. Had everyone in the office laughing. Started off by telling them that atfer all these years just coming up to the office still makes me uneasy (as my visits were hardly for happy moments)

Comment

i had thought he was one the main critic of the AI ..... i must have been mistaken ...

Comment

see mi juss throw dat out deh fi ketch unnuh. It's a different security reason. Boss there amany more spots I can stay without going to AIs. My wife is from Poartland so it will be a visit to the West then east (can't wait to visit Portie).

Comment

yes I am and you should hear the stories I heard since my short visit. Guards searching workers for USD and if found fired (they are not to take tips) It's really pathetic when you look at it, at times I think only dine intervention.

Ja needs a bright firebrand leader that can speak to all in its society. Someone in the mold of Joshua (who will be hailed as national hero in time to come, seeing he was decades ahead of his time).

Comment

Heh heh. Me did forget dat!!
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i see ....

Comment

Working...
                              X