I must apologize for my sometimes

• I must apologize for my sometimes

acerbic posts.. I did not realize the horrors that exist outside this forum..

A snippet taken from FB:

"Hakim Thomas umm @ Richard what number growth was on paper when the jlp came in .... nuh 2 - 3 %? how much is it now.... if u remember carefully... " Jamaica will not be affected by the recession" but i am not arguing the fact the gas is now 100 or what is was back then.. i am saying ... alot of us talk alot of BS when we have short memories... for a fact the Jlp is responsible for the crap we are in now... becuz of them mistakes that they made in the 80s .. of course the eastern side of the world under war .. but how much tax is on gas? nuh 15 % and u not even see roads being fixed ... hmmm? if that 15 percent was off we would be paying about 80 add dollar now..."

The picture of di breddah indicated that he is a male adult.. he obviously has the ability to construct sentences and communicate...

However that only serves to compound the problem..

lol ! Woieeee !!... no is not funny...

"The JLP is responsible for the crap that we are in now because of the mistakes that they made in the 80's"

Damn.... I am at a loss for words.... I mean I can understand the semi-literate people that vote PNP cause it determine him livelihood.. but some things are straight out of the Twilight Zone...

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    acerbic posts.. I did not realize the horrors that exist outside this forum..

A snippet taken from FB:

"Hakim Thomas umm @ Richard what number growth was on paper when the jlp came in .... nuh 2 - 3 %? how much is it now.... if u remember carefully... " Jamaica will not be affected by the recession" but i am not arguing the fact the gas is now 100 or what is was back then.. i am saying ... alot of us talk alot of BS when we have short memories... for a fact the Jlp is responsible for the crap we are in now... becuz of them mistakes that they made in the 80s .. of course the eastern side of the world under war .. but how much tax is on gas? nuh 15 % and u not even see roads being fixed ... hmmm? if that 15 percent was off we would be paying about 80 add dollar now..."

The picture of di breddah indicated that he is a male adult.. he obviously has the ability to construct sentences and communicate...

However that only serves to compound the problem..

lol ! Woieeee !!... no is not funny...

"The JLP is responsible for the crap that we are in now because of the mistakes that they made in the 80's"

Damn.... I am at a loss for words.... I mean I can understand the semi-literate people that vote PNP cause it determine him livelihood.. but some things are straight out of the Twilight Zone...

Was that Karl or Jawge?

A breddah named Hakim...

Him nuh look like Karl.. mi nuh know what Jawge look like...

Yuh tek di madness to fb? Di forum wasnt enough therapy?

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

tek wha.. di breddah ah respond to a On The Ground News Report.. how mi muss a chat politics pon FB.. yuh want di comrade dem mark mi face ?