X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westman and Jawge will like this

Wasn't sure where else to put it so it wont get lost

Greetings Gentlemen

I am pleased to inform you that results of the 2011 UWI Mathematics Olympiad are as follows:
    . Cornwall College had 7 of the top 10 math students in Jamaica
    . The Jamaican team, which will participate in the Regional Mathematics Olympiad which will be held in Mexico consists of:
    1. Jennel Walker... Glenmuir High
    2. Romaine Whyte ... Campion College
    3. Andre Maxwell...Cornwall College

. Overall, the top three students in the Jamaica in the competition are from Cornwall College. They are:
    Ist Place...Aston Harris (Grade 7...Gold Medal)
    3rd Place...Clayton Mitchell (Grade 8...Bronze Medal)
    3rd Place...Andre Maxwell (Grade 10 ...Bronze Medal)

Other top students from Cornwall College are:
    . Vickram Sablani...Grade 7
    . Tahir Thompson...Grade9
    . Htein Lin Aung...Grade 8
    . Martin McIntosh...Grade9

Teachers who coached the team are Mr. Ronald Sukhram and Miss Taneisha Graham.

I addition, Khamal Clayton of Grade 13 won a scholarship to Columbia University, tenable Fall 2011. Khamal will also be a member of the Jamaican contingent to participate in the 2011 10th Annual Caribbean Youth Science Forum in Trinidad from August 7 -14.

Best wishes
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

This is great!

Road mi seh now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

New headmaster working on getting the academics back up to the CC standard after the Russian ran down the school in all aspects, then the government gave him adn OD last year.... I guess longevity has its rewards, we see unlettered scribes getting prestigious awards from foreign people too
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

think a only them family fi big them up. How soon we forget?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh not even realise yuh helping mi mek mi point. that's how far you missed it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes cause I don't know where you stand.
            As of last year I had you support the JDIP and saying "you can't wait till it start" and "why they don't start".

As of a sudden certain man go pon them education binge you change your tune. I don't know who is saying education is not important and shouldn't bet more attention.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rode tuh di Werl!!!!!

Especially like ow eddication safe an nuh really need money an politician ah provide computa inna di east...

Like Talent.... Ignorance Abounds...LOL
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It takes cash to care.. patience is a virtue.. stap yuh yapping..

Comment

... suh road tek cash tuh? Well... it tek credit don't? LOL

Easy tribalist

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

always easy..

pace yuhself propagandist...

Comment

so do roads take cash?

or credit?

a combination perhaps?

Comment

wi solving crime.. repairing di economy.. jobs, education and health-care coming..

tek time wid wi.. wi know yuh impatient after 18 years of fvckry...

Patience Grasshopper..

Comment

ok...understood...

one thing per term... 6 terms needed...LOL

Comment

one ?.. look like yuh cyaan count.. maybe yuh right wid dis education ting !

Comment

yuh si wha mi mean? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X