2 reasons the JLP deserves anedda bite at the cherry in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 reasons the JLP deserves anedda bite at the cherry in 2012

....provided that Gelding and others tainted by the Dudus corruption scandal step aside and that tribe acquires untainted leadership:

1. The Global recession would have dented any administration...especially given the weak economy left by the PNP...suh dem get a pass/no grade on the economy

2. The PNP has not reformed itself, has not gotten rid of dead weight and has demonstrated weak leadership...expecting to advance via the default of JLP corruption and public scandal. More time in the wilderness might be a good tonic for the tribe

The HouseHold verdict is in
    Last edited by Don1; May 5, 2011, 02:52 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Deserves ?

By which standard ?

Poor Eddie nevah learn.. Bruce ah nuh eddiat.. him clearly was tekking notes during his 'exile'..

Deserve have nutting fi duh wid it.. him ah duh him karreck policy ting.. but him ah mek sure seh what it tek fi win election in Jamaica gainst di PNP is done..

Suh di ting set...

Comment

if the tribe wishes it can choose to take the chance to go down with One Liad

Life will go on

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

go down ?

Look like yuh not paying attention.. PJ Patterson served for 4 Terms...

He was by far, the worst Prime Minister Jamaica has ever had..

When yuh solve dat riddle yuh might unnastan dis ting..

Comment

i see

Comment

Based on what's happened in the last 22 years or so, I think the JLP should get another term. Nothing has changed about the PNP to allow them anywhere near government. I say PNP should go retool and rebrand before they are even considered. I see KD Knight talking about PNP taking back the government, I wonder what world he is living in..I think he did a good job at the Enquiry but he did a poor job while in government. Knight, Davis, Portia etc need to take a walk

Comment

i agree

Comment

that is all mi a say. At the same time the JLP need fi weed out some players too.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  go down ?

Look like yuh not paying attention.. PJ Patterson served for 4 Terms...

He was by far, the worst Prime Minister Jamaica has ever had..

When yuh solve dat riddle yuh might unnastan dis ting..
                  Suh yuh an fi yuh side seh di voters fool-fool and you
                  still would like them to vote for those who see them as fool-fool?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Suh yuh an fi yuh side seh di voters fool-fool and you
                    still would like them to vote for those who see them as fool-fool?
                    dat nuh matta..... powa dem ah deal wid... Feeding at the trough must be maintained for the tribe

By any means necessary

Comment

fool-fool ???!

Yuh nuh hear eediat PNP get kick out ?

Proper policies can and are being now implemented to provide a proper foundation... wi gwine mek sure PNP siddung pon di sidelines for annedda 5 years so dat di cement can set... by den maybe PNP will have eradicated their cayliss elements and wi can let dem back in...

Comment

I am with you on that.

It is hard to stomach a PM who is as barefaced a liad as Bruce is, but the approach of the PNP to just stroll back in power without any reform in thier leadership whatsoever should be unacceptable.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It would be worse! At least the Gelding's every move is being scrutinized.

A smug PNP getting back in now...would likely mean the end of Jamaica as a viable state. I do not say this lightly.

Comment

Don't really think so....di people yeye dem open up wide an dem nah stan fi tuh much fooliniss nuh more fram nuhbaddy.... evvy tician pon a short leash with little honeymoon now...excep inna dem owna constituency due to di lickylicky ting... But I do agree dat Gelding is in a position where im haffi walk pon egg shells

Tank Jah fi Gelding an im stupidity...Light Blue fi eva! ...LOL

Comment

Him a the new Seaga. Him nah go no where pon him own.
                              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                              X