RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica ranking low in literacy... Numeracy??..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica ranking low in literacy... Numeracy??..

.... fahget it

http://hdrstats.undp.org/en/indicators/89.html
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

I see 100 side a wi name. 100 nuh mean say wi get everyting right?!?

I bet spme a dem odda country nuh have road like we! No we dem say have di highest number of paved road network in di werl per square mile?

Road mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Road, "not paved."

Next time I hear you complain bout pot hole......
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Road to di Werl!!!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Pothole fi complain bout... school fi complain bout more

dats di pint

Comment

you complain bout the two a them. Having better road will not make having better education impossible. You can deal wid the two a them. That a the point. Roads help in productivity people making a living and travel in faster time, less gas, less spending on car parts. The more people work the better they can provide for their family and if you notice a stronger family usually result in kids been better educated.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and I wil continue to complain bout pothole, but mi nah stop complain bout di school dem needah!

every year when external results come out, unnu see mi a rail up inna battty ridah like some people? no me say fi mek di students and dem fambily go celebrate, di res a wi fi kip quiat? yuh membah dem deh argument fram mi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you think Barbados have good roads too? Not just education.
                What is wrong with celebrating achievement??? Especially if the kids work hard for it. You rail up when you school achieve things though.

Comment

nope yuh off track ... the question is relative priorities

Spending all of $35B in a short term election gambit is not the way to go. Maudib dun tell unnu seh dat is di reason fi di road werk...fi win election...an unnu nuh seh nutten bout dat fooliniss

If they had said we'll go into debt to make repairs to the most critically damaged physical infrastructure...let's say that's even $20B...and we'll invest another $15B to improve the social capital in education... righteous ting dat

That's change I can believe in.... but mi nuh believe inna di lickylicky election ting whey unnu gloss ova

Capiche?

Comment

yeah only you one deh pon track. Gwaan run nuh.

Comment

I think we would all rail up when Jamaican education generally achieve things... not just a limited set of so-called "good schools"

Man fi proud ah dem school of course... ah suh Jamaican stay ...but dat nuh seh wi nuh waan more proud ah Jamaican education achievement overall

Why unnu cyaan ovastan dat is mystery

Comment

So everybody proud a fi dem then it is no problem, what is the fuss about???

Comment

will do...thanks for the support

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            So everybody proud a fi dem then it is no problem, what is the fuss about???
                            Jamaica... no problem

Comment

because people proud a them school and their achievement and that of their family, that defines the education system???

I guess I should only be proud when unnu achieve

Comment

Working...
                              X