No announcement yet.

This one is for Mo,the JFJ and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um not really.. did not know there was any question about the matter..

USA seh suh.. Terrorist dem seh suh...

What happen now.. people change dem mind...

Or is di Jews dem dweet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      um not really.. did not know there was any question about the matter..

USA seh suh.. Terrorist dem seh suh...

What happen now.. people change dem mind...

Or is di Jews dem dweet ?

Five days after the 911 attacks Bin Laden denied any involvement...the US yellowcake "soap" propoganda look like it trick you too...

Comment

Prof. Gernot Rotter, professor of Islamic and Arabic Studies at the Asia-Africa Institute at the University of Hamburg sums it up: "The American translators who listened to the tapes and transcribed them apparently wrote a lot of things in that they wanted to hear but that cannot be heard on the tape no matter how many times you listen to it."

Comment

Other than an explicit confession, what would constitute "proof" for you?

Do we have proof of the moon landing?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

A German TV show found that the White House's translation of the "confession" video was not only inaccurate, but even "manipulative". On 20 December 2001, German TV channel "Das Erste" broadcast its analysis of the White House's translation of the OBL video that George Bush has called a "confession of guilt". On the show "Monitor", two independent translators and an expert on oriental studies found the White House's translation not only to be inaccurate, but "manipulative".
            I thought you went to "good school"?

Comment

What constitutes "proof" for you that he was involved? CNN broadcasting propaganda? And yes we do have proof of the moon landing...rocks & dust have been brought back that can be analyzed...again I ask...where is the proof that Bin Laden was behind 911?

Comment

You see the rocks yourself? You test dem? And how you know them come from moon and not from the Arizona desert?

The "proof" is that 911 was an Al Queda operation based on the people who implemented the plan, and Bin laden was the leader of Al Queda. Is that not enough for you?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  You see the rocks yourself? You test dem? And how you know them come from moon and not from the Arizona desert?

The "proof" is that 911 was an Al Queda operation based on the people who implemented the plan, and Bin laden was the leader of Al Queda. Is that not enough for you?
                  There is this little thing called science...the rocks and dust are not from earth...so...where are your "rocks"...you say it was an Al Queda operation...where are your "rocks"? Binny denies he was involved...

Comment

"Binny"? Is so you call him? Dat sound even more familiar dan "Chris" LOL.

Anyway, I guess the video when he was talking bout the towers falling while him was drinking him tea wid him bredren dem was bogus. As bogus as the moon landing videos. After all, we don't know enough about Arabic nor Astronomy.

Comment

I like how you slipped away from the slain security guards' story. Good move. What you didn't see it in the papers?

Comment

I see you have some quality spare time today

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          "Binny"? Is so you call him? Dat sound even more familiar dan "Chris" LOL.

Anyway, I guess the video when he was talking bout the towers falling while him was drinking him tea wid him bredren dem was bogus. As bogus as the moon landing videos. After all, we don't know enough about Arabic nor Astronomy.
                          Talking bout the towers falling while he was drinking tea wid him bredrin? Sounds incriminating...when did I say any video was bogus? He could have simply been sympathetic towards those who carried out 9/11...which is what you see on the videos...he did not say he was responsible for 9/11 on any one of his videos...

Comment

Working...
                          X