This one is for Mo,the JFJ and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is for Mo,the JFJ and

their sympathizers. See what happens when one (Osama) murders innocent civilians and brags about it? No one I repeat No one is asking how come this man was shot or if other measures couldn't be taken, his rights and blah blah. Once you harm civilians and take up arms against the the state (which was elected by the people) You have no rights.

On the ranch; a man could rob, shoot a passenger, then move to murder and wound security guards, then calmly walk into the refuge of a community. Oh I forgot Carolyn is training the new recruits. I guess she is telling them; "say please drop your weapons". Well Dr.Gomes , why don't you just don a uniform, helmet, vest and firearm and give some practical. Hey nothing beats the practical training.

BTW if the above incident ocurred in "Babylon" the manhunt wouldn't be over until such a criminal is found (whether dead or alive, trust me very little questions would be asked if dead).

Hmmm - "Osama bin Laden unarmed when shot." The American say he was "resisting arrest". "No, let go my thawb! I am not going anywhere! Allahu akbar!"

Look like Amnesty International should tek this up fi true.

The Americans say his wife "rushed" the assaulter. (snicker)

A coulda wah suh? A suh she baynh ugly dat dem did haffi shoot har when she rush dem?

So, the murder of Osama will bring about what again?

America should be like Digicel - bigger and better. But it ain't.
    Last edited by Mosiah; May 4, 2011, 02:54 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      their sympathizers. See what happens when one (Osama) murders innocent civilians and brags about it?
      Didn't know you were fluent in Arabic? Impressive...

Comment

All me know the JCF and JDF have a new excuse after shooting an unharmed person ..."he made a threatening move!"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

unnuh serious? i have no qualms at all. for all we know he had a hidden detonator ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bin Laden deserved a bullet between the eyes.... No tears for a mass murderer.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Bin Laden deserved a bullet between the eyes.... No tears for a mass murderer.
              Do we have proof that Bin Laden is a mass murderer? Successive US Presidents have "murdered" countless innocent civilians, while lying and manipulating the facts...do you trust the US Government? Not defending Bin Laden or indicting him...just don't want them coming after me with some phony baloney fabricated intelligence...

Comment

My apologies Mo, I didn't know you were there. I think the FEds should interview, with no concerns about how you escaped team six but what were you doing in Osama's company at the time.

Comment

Even more impressive is the fact that you were born and raised in the middle east. You then were able to slip into Ja then america.

Watch out though.

Comment

So why live among murderers and thieves? The arabic peninsula might be an attractive option, there you can live with honest, decent and true people.

Well if you keep siding with the enemies of the house, coming after you is not an option I would advise you to head out to the middle east from these wicked murderers , manipulators and thieves. What sayest thou?

Comment

yuh nuh lissen yuh govament? interview them!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So wait JFJ nuh reach up deh yet ?..lol
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          So why live among murderers and thieves? The arabic peninsula might be an attractive option, there you can live with honest, decent and true people.

Well if you keep siding with the enemies of the house, coming after you is not an option I would advise you to head out to the middle east from these wicked murderers , manipulators and thieves. What sayest thou?
                          Me leave bout 6 months now...

Comment

You mean other than a confession ?

Di man nuh stap mek video bout it...

Well.. I guess dat gwine stap...

Last edited by Muadib; May 4, 2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              You mean other than a confession ?

Di man nuh stap mek video bout it...

Yuh speak Arabic? Dem did translate Macka Diamond & Blackerrr song "Bun Him" and claim seh it was an anti-homosexual song advocating the burning of gays..get mi drift?

Comment

Working...
                              X