This one is for Mo,the JFJ and

• This one is for Mo,the JFJ and

their sympathizers. See what happens when one (Osama) murders innocent civilians and brags about it? No one I repeat No one is asking how come this man was shot or if other measures couldn't be taken, his rights and blah blah. Once you harm civilians and take up arms against the the state (which was elected by the people) You have no rights.

On the ranch; a man could rob, shoot a passenger, then move to murder and wound security guards, then calmly walk into the refuge of a community. Oh I forgot Carolyn is training the new recruits. I guess she is telling them; "say please drop your weapons". Well Dr.Gomes , why don't you just don a uniform, helmet, vest and firearm and give some practical. Hey nothing beats the practical training.

BTW if the above incident ocurred in "Babylon" the manhunt wouldn't be over until such a criminal is found (whether dead or alive, trust me very little questions would be asked if dead).

Hmmm - "Osama bin Laden unarmed when shot." The American say he was "resisting arrest". "No, let go my thawb! I am not going anywhere! Allahu akbar!"

Look like Amnesty International should tek this up fi true.

The Americans say his wife "rushed" the assaulter. (snicker)

A coulda wah suh? A suh she baynh ugly dat dem did haffi shoot har when she rush dem?

So, the murder of Osama will bring about what again?

America should be like Digicel - bigger and better. But it ain't.
    Last edited by Mosiah; May 4, 2011, 02:54 AM.

their sympathizers. See what happens when one (Osama) murders innocent civilians and brags about it?
      Didn't know you were fluent in Arabic? Impressive...

All me know the JCF and JDF have a new excuse after shooting an unharmed person ..."he made a threatening move!"

unnuh serious? i have no qualms at all. for all we know he had a hidden detonator ....

Bin Laden deserved a bullet between the eyes.... No tears for a mass murderer.

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Bin Laden deserved a bullet between the eyes.... No tears for a mass murderer.
              Do we have proof that Bin Laden is a mass murderer? Successive US Presidents have "murdered" countless innocent civilians, while lying and manipulating the facts...do you trust the US Government? Not defending Bin Laden or indicting him...just don't want them coming after me with some phony baloney fabricated intelligence...

My apologies Mo, I didn't know you were there. I think the FEds should interview, with no concerns about how you escaped team six but what were you doing in Osama's company at the time.

Even more impressive is the fact that you were born and raised in the middle east. You then were able to slip into Ja then america.

Watch out though.

So why live among murderers and thieves? The arabic peninsula might be an attractive option, there you can live with honest, decent and true people.

Well if you keep siding with the enemies of the house, coming after you is not an option I would advise you to head out to the middle east from these wicked murderers , manipulators and thieves. What sayest thou?

yuh nuh lissen yuh govament? interview them!

So wait JFJ nuh reach up deh yet ?..lol

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So why live among murderers and thieves? The arabic peninsula might be an attractive option, there you can live with honest, decent and true people.

Well if you keep siding with the enemies of the house, coming after you is not an option I would advise you to head out to the middle east from these wicked murderers , manipulators and thieves. What sayest thou?
                          Me leave bout 6 months now...

You mean other than a confession ?

Di man nuh stap mek video bout it...

Well.. I guess dat gwine stap...

Last edited by Muadib; May 4, 2011, 08:07 PM.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              You mean other than a confession ?

Di man nuh stap mek video bout it...

Yuh speak Arabic? Dem did translate Macka Diamond & Blackerrr song "Bun Him" and claim seh it was an anti-homosexual song advocating the burning of gays..get mi drift?