Osama ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama ?

Builds a million dollar house close to the Pakistani majour military hub , i.e its west point or sandhurst , keep in mind he was a renal patient requiring dialysis according to the CIA own documents and this from 2005 ?

Pakistan has some serious questions to answer! I guess the Obama adm /CIA embarrassed them into silence, meaning they found the building docs , i.e archetecturail drawnings monies paid and traced it to prominent military and paki secret svc to carry out the killing of the man.This operation cound not have been carried out without detailed information about the structure of that compound.

Osama built his own grave and he lied in it.

Obama seal up another term , you think ? its all about the economy stupid america forgets in a minute !Hey it does look good on his resume.We still have the trumps to go find Osama body, remember Obamas reign is all about a conspiracy to get the black man elected based on a quota system...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X