damn the stars align fi obama ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn the stars align fi obama ....

him get bin laden ... fulfill a campaign promise and silence the "obama is a muslim"

birthers get a bitch slap with the birth certificate

trump get pimped slapped on every count

all fox news haffi big up obama

wha dat yuh seh karl? mi support obama because he is black? shame on me!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

So hold on deh, who better to find a muslim dan anodder muslim?

You saw Obamas speech over the weekend? Where him say Trump can now move on to more important issues like what happened at Roswell and where is Tupac? LOL!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      him get bin laden ... fulfill a campaign promise and silence the "obama is a muslim"

birthers get a bitch slap with the birth certificate

trump get pimped slapped on every count

all fox news haffi big up obama

wha dat yuh seh karl? mi support obama because he is black? shame on me!!
      Wise after the facts?
      Just asking.

...have to say anyone who thought this guy was weak were oooh so wrong.

The economy is also on the uptick!
      Shall go down...I think as one of our best Presidents. ...oooh yeah it will take awhile for many whites to come to grips with that fact.

Have you noticed how many of them leave the due respect and acolade to President Obama from the network and cable TV interviews?

Nuff!

Facts are facts...and ignoring same just shows one to be an idiot, dishonest or worse. The facts are stubborn...they are...well, just the facts.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

who wise after the facts?!! a coulda NEVA me yuh a talk?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X