Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to US media reports citing officials.

The US is in possession of Bin Laden's body, the reports say. President Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly.

Mr Bin Laden is top of the US most wanted list.

He is accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

For years, I have thought Pakistan was protecting him all along.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Can't believe George Bush had the nerve to say something about it. That fool should have concentrated all his efforts on trying to get Osama and not turn his anger on Saddam and Iraq.

Obama second term lock and grill up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As I watch the live video of people gathering in their thousands in front of the White House, it reminds me of the pictures just a couple days ago of the royal wedding when thousands waited outside the gates of Buckingham Palace.

Wouldn't it be great if Barack would make an appearance on a balcony or at a window facing the crowd along with his wife and he plants a kiss on her, a la Wliiam and Kate?

Not appropriate? Sorry.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL! It is great to witness though. Totally spontaneous too , which is rare these days.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Shot stright in the head to rhatid. The soldier who pull that trigger must feel pretty good this morning.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Congrats to Obama and Bush.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Great news and the stock market is up which I expected.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

A LIE them telling. I don't believe a word they tell me! Why was his body buried at sea?

At least I saw Saddam!

Election a come.............
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Well if him not dead, all him haffe do is put out a tape saying he is alive and well. The US not so fool to put themselves in that situation.

If there is to be any doubt it should be wether he was already dead.

Comment

My guess is there is no head left for face recognition,Obama would not announced his death without being sure though.I doubt the body was burried,it is likely being kept as a trophy somewhere.

Comment

Bush?!?

Yuh a di best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah, two shots my ratatouille!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Bush?!?

Yuh a di best!
                            Suh Bush nuh deserve nuh credit?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Long enough.
                              Congrats to President Obama and his team.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X