Rule Britania Rule!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule Britania Rule!

There we go again. Britain, a country which seems only capable of exporting fat, ugly white women with bad teeth, and soccer hooligans, has managed to con the world again with the ultimate reality, circus show called a Royal Wedding.

Even more amazing is that a subset of idiots in Jamaica have bought into this nonsense. Ah well, there may still be hope for us. After all, the God-save-the-Queen Jamaicans are mostly in their golden years, waiting for their numbers to be called by the man upstairs. Until then we just have to tolerate those among us who grew up stupid under the Union Jack, and wish to remain stupid nearly half a century after independence.

"Royal Wedding". What a joke.

Charity Work of Princess Diana

Princess Diana Charity Work

Charity Work of Princess Diana

Throughout her life Diana was something of a rebel. Her work with victims of AIDS could in some ways be seen in this regard. She was one of the first very high profile people to be pictured touching those afflicted with AIDS this had a significant impact in changing people’s opinions and attitudes to the disease it was certainly a charity not following the protocol and tradition of the Royal family. AS Princess Diana said:
    “HIV does not make people dangerous to know. You can shake their hands and give them hug heaven knows they need it"

Read More:
    http://www.biographyonline.net/peopl...rity_work.html
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Charity/picture op
      Picture op/charity
      Charity/picture op
      and on and on we go.
      Believe that and you should also believe William is a real Afghanistan war veteran. Please avoid drinking the Cool aid my brother.

Comment

Mi nuh drink cool aid my friend, neither am I a supporter of the Royal Family.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It should be pointed out that Diana was one of the only "royals" who used her position to do some good. Besides the HIV thing I think she was also involved in a campaign to ban landmines. Whether she was motivated by photo ops or genuinely so, at least she appeared to be not just staying home and doing her nails. I think she realized they (royalty) were a bunch of fakes living off the taxpayers and doing nothing to earn their living... what have any of the others done that is of any significance... the least they could do is adopt a cause and run with it, and not just for the photo op as you say.

Your main point is well taken.
          Peter R

Comment

Judging from what I am seeing in the US media, the US public seems to be as much into this wedding circus as anywhere else.

People love distractions from the real world and I guess this gives them that for the next few days.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is a pale face lovah ting, yuh will hear god bless merica an such di likes as well, like merican pale duh nutten fi wi neighdah. If ah did one African Royalty a married yuh wouldah hear all kina remarks pan yah, mi can bet yuh dat an win easy. Den man ah bawl bout bleach, an wi all epitomize pale. A mus ask dis yah, not of yuh but ah di administrators dem, ah did sight sumpn pan yah wah show how callous di god bless merica people dem is/was an it move fast offah di board. Man did'nt eben get time fi read di ting, ah bway if ah did Rwanda or Somalia
              ah kill people den it wouldah fair game fi show how kind we are right

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Judging from what I am seeing in the US media, the US public seems to be as much into this wedding circus as anywhere else.

People love distractions from the real world and I guess this gives them that for the next few days.

YEAH, me TIAD to read/hear of all the uprisings, atrocities & S-H-I-T-E taking place in the world, so tomorrow morning, me gonna have a feel good moment in time and glue myself to the TV. Mi know nuff a oonu gwine join me, nuh care what oonu saying now

And me prepared to come to work late, for mi going to the wedding!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X