No announcement yet.

Trump: Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree in some measure however i think that given what obama inherited, the alternative of john mccain and sarah palin would have put the us economy further in the whole and mccain's solution would have been to start another war, north korea being the likely target. even as a senator, mccain have almost zero political capital and at one time seemed in danger of retaining his seat. obama was the right man at the right time.

obama has made some blunders but if you look at some of what he was able to do, you can get a peek at his political astuteness!

in recent times america has not had such an astute president...nixon maybe but back to kennedy for sure.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Talk about nepotism, maybe Obama had a relative who swept floors at Harvard. I hear there were a few Saudis on their ancillary staff.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No Karl, there is a legitimate issue that people have with big govt. Sure everyone wants good schools, police, etc. Those are the basics and only the extremists have a problem with those, although there may be problems with how those resources are utilized efficiently.

But the fact is that govt officials just about everywhere in the world have a tendency to start fanciful programs with nice names that sound great, but ultimately they accomplish little and end up being a money pit. THAT is the big govt problem and it is real.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Clinton was very asstute. Come on, Gamma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bush went to an ivy league school on affirmative action...the amount of money dem have mek di bushes a minority in america

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Proof that affirmative action does not always work!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

di petchary has pitched!

Comment

i need a refresher course in ornithology!

Karl, any dead buds available?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi get di sinting!!!! geez!

Comment

HEH HEH!

I have not! SWIFT code in email!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X