X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xile ,Willi........inside job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2DRm5ES-uA
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Will the truth ever come out though....

Comment

Good question

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXimY...eature=related
        "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Di great merica god bless dem eh!!, capitalism at its debilitating best. Deregulation ah di market suh dem money fren dem can plunder like ah pirate. An den dem gone scotch free, ongle inna merica right, if it was some odah developed country embark pan dis yah destruction, wi wouldah hear how dem unscrupulous an wicked.

Comment

Wow nice coincidence in this post... Never knew about it previously but saw this documentary last night after my lady rented the DVD recommended to her...simply brilliant.

The interviewer was superbly prepared & researched...had the corrupt Wall Street subjects squirming all night... they looked like the con men they are

Highly recommended for anyone wanting to understand the Con Game of the MoneyChangers... sadly now aided & abetted by Obama & Co.
            Last edited by Don1; April 27, 2011, 05:59 PM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hahahaha,

Welcome to consciousness! I hope you had a nice rest while asleep before. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Highly recommended for anyone wanting to understand the Con Game of the MoneyChangers... sadly now aided & abetted by Obama & Co.

Don1 - BLASPHEMY, traitor - what - you don't see/feel the "Change you can Believe in"?
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Obama belong to Goldman Sachs. 3rd eye people figger this out long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Obama belong to Goldman Sachs. 3rd eye people figger this out long ago.

Yuh nuh fraid dem lynch yuh for such a disclosure
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

LOL!

Mi love dat one ah wi deh pon di control towa...but mi neva expec im fi be much diffrant... but the Obama optics nice

The power structure only allows so much real policy change... meaning next to none

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Asleep?? Ah joke dat? Mi mean mi neva know bout di Documentary...nat di subjek...as mi look pan di flim 2 nite back same time mi sight up X post wid di said tikle an pene it..

Mi did know wat ah gwaan lang time....mi juss seh dat likkle interviewer mi love ow im werk... im nuh ramp wid dem atall

Comment

I was just poking you.
                          LoL
                          I know.

Comment

LoL

A likkle. LoL

Comment

Xile ......I just watched it {the inside job}the truth did come out in this documentary and the reasons why they wont do anything about it .....like Hubbard said "take your best shot you have 3 min"

Boss my eyes and ears were glued to this and I realise its not politics in washington its business.

Wall street has it tied up, sad to say but it looks as if Europe and China have a better grasp and plan to deal with these financial vampires than america.

It made life and debt look like childs play,riverting,bold and barefaced.How they got so many rats to spill their guts is unbelievable.But I realise they are elitist ,liars and vehemently believe in the evil that they do.

To them the shitstem worked and is working ,recession included.....you gotta watch this.

Bernie Madoff was right ,everyone knew what was going on ,another guy said the government is the biggest ponzi scheme......I agree.
                              Last edited by Sir X; April 30, 2011, 07:13 PM.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X