France ban Burka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France ban Burka

suh wait.. dem actually allow people to walk around di place and wi cyaan si dem face ?

How wi muss implement proper surveillance ?

Muslim dem bettah rethink this one if dem want to live in Western Society...

There are clearly two compeling sides to this issue.

I side with you on this one.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dem fi ban dat 13th century extremist clothing wha dem force oman fi wear.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well it did not have to come to this. Moderate Muslims, the world over, have not been vgilant enough in dealing with the small percentage of radicals in their midst. So they too will lose some of their privileges.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          suh wait.. dem actually allow people to walk around di place and wi cyaan si dem face ?

How wi muss implement proper surveillance ?

Muslim dem bettah rethink this one if dem want to live in Western Society...
          Good - If it was meant to protect womem from rape then they only need clothing that hides everything from the breasts to knees.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Right on Muadib, spot on.

Comment

I want to see the eyes and the lips
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Check the forum & see bunch of advertising posts. Ban dem & delete the posts nuh.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X