Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you put this info up before?
    The address, please.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bold move HL. You had another Jamaica I think from Mobay who made a lot of money from ICT and sold his business a year or so ago. I also heard Digicel is moving into this business.

I used to use DHL on my last job and the their support line was routed to Jamaica and it was top class service. Shouldn't be to hard to get a few girls who have command of the english language from some top high school.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sound idea. Mek it work.

Comment

depends on how you run it.

If you want to nuh not pay the state any fee, pay off Dons and agents of the state, and stay under the radar then it no so hard -

If it is a formal business then it is different.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X