H.L ...I have one for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L ...I have one for you

square grouper the movie.....true story.Ethiopian Coptic church white dreads in florida.People no doubt money inna diss.

200 million a year thats in the late 70s to 80s.Seaga gave it its blessing.Tax it.
    Last edited by Sir X; April 19, 2011, 08:00 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Jimmy Carter 1977 "therefore ,I support legislation amending federal law to eliminate all federal criminal penalties for the possesion of up to 1 ounce of marijuana"...President Jimmy Carter Message to Congress.

We have not find any serious medical consequence in the use of marijuana after spending 20 million dollars in 5 years of research..Dr Bertram Brown ...National institutue of mental health in a congressional hearing.

Fast forward to the 80s , Reagan becomes president and a war on drugs is declared , zero tolerance and say no to drugs campaign is launched...tell me its not political.

Memba mi tell unnu, America is going to legalise ganja , patent it and sell it back to us in the tourist resorts , under the mandate that it has to be USDA quality.

Fast forward 20 yrs from the 80s legalization is on the move again from california to 2011 New Jersey to Maine

Square Groupers mi say!
    Last edited by Sir X; April 19, 2011, 08:54 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well as usual X, you are a fountain of information on this subject.

Fully agree there is a great waste of financial resource spent on eradicating a natural plant.......

I will try and find the time to check out the flick you recommended.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Re: "Memba mi tell unnu, America is going to legalise ganja , patent it and sell it back to us in the tourist resorts , under the mandate that it has to be USDA quality."

And with the average Jamaican's view that "anything foreign is the best," Jamaicans will import it feverishly.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

A clear indication of the monetary value ganja played in the jamaican economy in the 70s to 80s,Edward Seaga gave it his blessing on a US national television in this documentary...square groupers

Comment

See...and then unu think Historian is talking guff when he "extrapolate" (Tilla) along the line that King X just posted.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Extrapolate all you want but dont insinuate when my positions on the issue are clear, thats disingenious.

Legalise it and tax it .That we can exdtrapolate on!I dare you or anyone to extrapolate on me advocating for it to be exported, legal or illegal !

That said , it does not negate the fact thas the avenue that the USA is going to take in 50 years.

What I have sourced for you is the financial history ganja has played in Jamaicas economy , no different than what I have posted on the impact it played on the california economy.

While we hide behind lies of driving you crazy , i.e reinforcing the stereotype that it drives people of colour to chase after white women , to making them lazy and hypocritical treaties where it is illegal in a small Island but legal in the western world for medical use, we ,loose out on millions financially, criminalising the youth cost money !America is on its way to making money off ganja legally.

My question is simply where are we on the issue ?
              Last edited by Sir X; April 20, 2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X