erm...where Sass turn?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

im ah wuk google fi try fine sintin fi back im erroneous argument
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

unuh eva notice that OBAMA neva talk how bush mess up things, NEVA

yes the pnp did blah blah but u knew all this before u came into power so dont come up with all this excuse about what the pnp did or did not do

you are in the drivers seat knowing the condition it was in before you took the lead, if u are going to complain about d previous driver

THATS JUST SIGN of poor leadership/management(NUH matter what anybody have to say thats FACT)

also I read in the observer friday that only Ja,Venezuela n haiti didnt grow during the last from this area

so YES thr is a recession but its quiet obvious that IS not the only problem

cuz most countries around the world are recovering, unlike jamaica with 15 quarters of economic decline(or as some one before claimed upswing )

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            unuh eva notice that OBAMA neva talk how bush mess up things, NEVA

yes the pnp did blah blah but u knew all this before u came into power so dont come up with all this excuse about what the pnp did or did not do

you are in the drivers seat knowing the condition it was in before you took the lead, if u are going to complain about d previous driver

THATS JUST SIGN of poor leadership/management(NUH matter what anybody have to say thats FACT)

also I read in the observer friday that only Ja,Venezuela n haiti didnt grow during the last from this area

so YES thr is a recession but its quiet obvious that IS not the only problem

cuz most countries around the world are recovering, unlike jamaica with 15 quarters of economic decline(or as some one before claimed upswing )

Really? How many times Obama has made it clear he inherited the mess? Unuh nuh want no one fi point out the fact that the PNP put us in a hole. Y'all sat back and mek dem run riot fi 18 years, then expect this gov't to turn it around in 1 year, in the midst of a global recession.

The Gestapho Gov't y'all itching to return to office killed the dream of many investors, changing the culture to putting money in gov't paper. This gov't is trying to karreck it ... but bad habits die hard. Unuh can gwaan fool unuhselves by trying to cover up the incompetence of unuh pathetic party ..... the reality is there for all to see.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If you call latin America our neigbbours then fine but not many of the caribbean countries had positive growth last year.

If unnu simple read into the figure you will see. this computer shutting down but as soon as I fix it I show you that it is latin countries growing and not caribbean.
              Last edited by Assasin; April 16, 2011, 03:42 PM.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Simple reality. If you want to turn it into politics like a Ralston Hyman is doing at the Herald nowadays, I would simply blame the lack of growth on Shaw.

Comment

meantime yuh ah fix computa si if yuh cyan wuk pon yuh comprehension tuh

Your statement that...

Originally Posted by Assasin
                  what neighbours recovered?

Most of the caribbean islands are bawling. Only Trinidad who didn't have a deep recession really growing. Tourism down in almost all of the islands.
                  ...is completely at odds with the report that..

WASHINGTON DC, USA (CMC) — The World Bank says Latin America and the Caribbean region "decisively outperformed" many others during the recent recession with a decline in growth smaller than that of the middle-income country average and with a rebound that was "swifter and stronger".
                  In a new report, entitled Latin America and the Caribbean's Success Put to the Test, the Washington-based financial institution said that the region's growth of about six per cent last year exceeded the growth rate of Eastern Europe and Central Asia and the rate of high-income countries by more than three percentage points.
                  It said several South American countries have registered a "remarkably vigorous recovery," with growth rates that exceeded 7.5 percent last year.
                  In contrast, the bank said economic activity in many countries in Central America and the Caribbean, particularly the English-speaking nations of the Caribbean, expanded at rates in the one to three per cent range.
                  It, however, said that negative growth rates were registered for very few countries in the region, notably Jamaica (-0.1 per cent), Venezuela (-1.4 per cent), and Haiti (-8.5 per cent).
                  As a whole, the World Bank forecast the region's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to be in the four to five per cent range in 2011, a rate similar to that expected of the East Asian Tigers.
                  Argument dun
                  Last edited by Don1; April 16, 2011, 05:20 PM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

wheh yuh a laugh bout eediat.. ?

Examine the country when the PNP took over and the state dem leff it in...

18 years.. pathetic.. that was the Global Economy was booming eediat..

Wi haffi jus tenk Massa God seh wi kick dem out before di Global Recession !

Comment

Nuff black people in America tell mi seh Obama will be a one term prezi.

So maybe he is NOT the best role model.

His not talking bout Bush empower di Republicans fi talk all kinda crap and fool up gullible people.

Comment

I asked you to to think hard and deep, but I guess that was too difficult a request?

BTW, I made no such claims or gave any such excuse. I think you are confused...

Comment

And he couldnt or wouldnt see this. Sigh.

Obvious to any casual observer!

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                            wheh yuh a laugh bout eediat.. ?

Examine the country when the PNP took over and the state dem leff it in...

18 years.. pathetic.. that was the Global Economy was booming eediat..

Wi haffi jus tenk Massa God seh wi kick dem out before di Global Recession !

wah dat fah bruce golding a u baby fada KMfT,

why u take it suh DAM personal mi just a express mi views

nah kill mi self fi nuh JLP/PNP polititian

ALSO wasnt it the structural adjustments that cuz d problems in the 90s n who started it( be honest) n no one person is to be blamed for it cuz greedy bizniz men n inexperience bankers n little BANKIN regulations are the main culprits as also d politicians

no one party or person are to be blamed for the economic state of the 90s

remember japan during the booming years

u saw/see china during the depressing years ok

as far as me see the JLP/PNP a basically the same, me still nuh see this "up swing" unuh trying tuh sell , all me see is more people suffering(yes u n ur recession excuse, but tell that to the them)
                            15 quarters of economic no growth increase in national debt

suh gwaan dream bout ur "brown man nice time" it an illusion

n if I was not a gentleman I would seh u adi ediat n wah guh tuh d ward ETC

but since I am such a gentleman n want to be respectful to the moderators n board I wont stoop to ur level

peace nah stress mi self ova nuh politician JLP/PNP cuz it nuh matter who in power link n money still a mek same way DONT IT

BLESS UP

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              I asked you to to think hard and deep, but I guess that was too difficult a request?

BTW, I made no such claims or gave any such excuse. I think you are confused...
                              NO FADA WILLI

I was just trying to make the point that it is wrong for the jlp to keep on blamin the pnp for evrything that is going wrong

the fact is that before they campaigned and won the last election they knew the state of the country and promised to fix it

and thr is a claim by certain people(u may be one) that its better management now, and I was saying a good manager/leader dont blame who was thr before them

the OBAMA example was to show that he is one of the politicians who dont play the blaming game(atleast directly) cuz in this party case u all have politicians(like audley) saying that they are going to DIG up scandals etc n evrytime something goes wrong they blame the 18 years

that cant be right, I understand that they are politicians n it appeal to thr base but not to the middle of the rd voters who do not want to hear DAT but

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X