X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Going home to teach

Winkler to Ms. Mason (bursar): "I was wondering when we would be paid."

Ms. Mason: "When I'm not so busy."

Winker: "Do you know that it's three days into the month? I have to pay my bills."

Ms. Mason: "Mr. Winkler, I said I will pay the tutors when I'm not so busy."

W: What am I supposed to tell my landlord, Ms. Mason?"

M: I don't care what you tell your landlord, Mr. Winkler. I will pay the tutors when I'm ready."

W: "What could be more important than paying the tutors, Ms. Mason?' "Miss Mason, I want my R-A-$-$ pay." And then he started to go on bad & repeat his R phrases

Sure enough dem get paid that day! Ms. Mason was too wrenk
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

We still have too many of these Ms Masons here and not enough Winklers
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

too much black people and not enough brown people? have no fear...help is on the way in the form of cake soap!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey my former Geography teacher par excellence Mrs Hyacinth Forde is heading that way, make sure she is OK
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah? i will email you my contact details and you can give it to her if you like.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X