No announcement yet.

Shotta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dag...I should have borrowed your blue-ray copy.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No problem to follow the story line. Parts were cliche, but the big picture storyline was legitmate.

Comment

B team and pool used its youth team..lol....check out one love its about a self hating jamaican so called christian menfighting against a rasta youth because im love im dawta....reminds you of somebody
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OK here goes. I think it was a decent attempt. Very strong subject matter. A little too strong in parts. Maybe because we see and read about those things happening in real life, the movie did not add anything to our understanding of the drug and violence phenomenon in Jamaica. The cinematography and shot (for want of a better term) selection etc was decent. The dialog was spotty and seemed at times that lines were being ad-libbed. Too much violence. Some of the violence did not add to the telling of the story. Uneven acting. You could tell who was a pro and who was not. With that being said and considering the movie's small budget, I commend Cess for his attempt to put out a professional looking Jamaican movie.

Comment

don't even waste yuh time to ask!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I thought Shakespeare had written it .A, must see movie is The. Luvnatic, it is a, GEM

Comment

sb Lunatic

Comment

Never saw the Lunatic movie but I read the book and it was very good. Before that I also read The Painted Canoe which is fantastically written.
                  Hail Rockman.

Bless.
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Hail genius,please watch the movie,and a gwaan try get painted canoe cause a neva read it yet

Comment

Working...
                    X