Human-rights abuses on the rise, says JFJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    Willi figet it , tribalist cannot reason out of the box , dem rigid , stuck or just plain anal i.e Maudib.

..... and you're any different?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ohh no we are very much alike , I support no party in fact I support constituitional revolution, so we are on the same page.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Ohh no we are very much alike , I support no party in fact I support constituitional revolution, so we are on the same page.
        Sorry, I deal with facts. Seeing that you posted this "FRAUDS ! and I will never support any org in Jamaica that doesnt advocate real constitution change that address our Human rights." is a clear indication that you know not what yuh talking about. Yuh just use the punchline constitution reform to give you something to stand on ... even if you don't have a point.

The Charter of Rights Bill that was passed by both side of the house .... after which they stood and patted each other on the back .... JFJ is adamant it isn't enough.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

but that's exactly what I am talking about! you have no clue as to what constitutional issues the JFJ has been addressing over the years.

mouth mek fi chat still. and the JFJ will not be detered by your squeals!

thank god you are here to stand up for real change and human rights! LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

clearly, the police and soldiers had to go in. and they had to amass that force given TG's history. i agree with the incursion 100%!

however, the numerous reports of wanton extrajudicial killing cannot be supported!

and when you find 4 guns with at least 73 dead, maybe much more, one has to ask some questions! we look as dumb as the Americans going into Iraq to find WMDs, only to come away empty handed with 1,000s dead!

i do agree we need to wait on the PD's report. that is not an issue. i just hope the people of TG don't feel intimidated about coming forward. i know some already do. they are under the gun and harrassment from the security forces as we speak, even as everybody know the gunmen are not there any more, is mostly good ordinary Jamaican citizens dem harrassing on a daily basis down dere.

Me's ridiculous posts will be ignored. wi talking serious tings here.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I will continue to do so , those who have eyes will see and hear , all the rights in Jamaica means quatty when the P.M and A.G can sanction state murder and walk away with a commission of lies and live to tell the tale and guess what ? to do it again !

The murder didnt begin in T.G it started from independence. Tribalist !
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X