Bruce can win again easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce can win again easy.

Bruce can make a national media constitutional apology to Jamaicans and blame the Mannat/Duduss fiasco on the constitution and advocate for change.

Yes blame it on the constitution, state clearly the conflicts of interest as it pertains to MP/P.M representation of constituents over country , how it can blurr the nations interest same with the A.G/Party representation.Tell John Public that the lines are blurred and need to be rectified so that these damaging self defeating nation building mistakes do not happen again as it is ingrained in the constitution for it to happen again.

Set for ammendments.Any elected official to office of P.M has to vacate his past post whether governmental or private, to avoid any conflict of interest.

Set forth ammendments that the A.G be elected by a senate and judicial vote, abandoning the appointment by any P.M.

Set for ammendments that any elected official that violates the constitution will be prosecuted by an independent prosecutor selected by the senate and judiciary.

Throw that card out their Brucie and run with it on your election ticket, effect or affect, the P.M would be in pole position of an angel trying to make a bad situation right in the nations interest.The PNP would be in spin mode knowing that they didnt come up with the card and cannot trump the card, the knee jerk reaction would be for them to mock the proposal not coming up with any alternative and Bruce would win again based on the merit of trying.

Bruce would go down as the greatest political mind in Jamaica to save and advance Jamaicas cause putting nation 1st.

Right know the PNP card is to embarrass dem outta power , mi say tek it outta dem hand Brucie and run the ole high moral ground political card.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You know Bruce have no problem turning coat and making apologies.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Xactly , i wouldnt put it pass him, ultimate spin artist, born fi lie, politician, the thing is it will mek im look like a national saviour................ liaaad !

lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It scares the sh*t out of me that the PNP will come back into power not by merit but by default.

I dont see them advocating for nothing new , the biggest card they have is manatt/duduss.

Comment

I second that X, as much as I don't like much that going on under the JLP's watch, the PNP is not the answer..until the PNP can retool and get rid of people like Davis, Portia and the others, I think they should sit in the wilderness

Comment

The problem is they addressed nothing that lead to been voted out. They have created absolutely no plans. Only thing they talk about is progressive agenda and give no details.

Will they support the IMF program? What about interest rate? What about devaluation of the dollar? How will they manage and implement.

The only big idea I hear is Nuclear power Paulwell talking about which I personally think shouldn't be on the Island. Can you imaging if we have a plant and have to evacuate 50 mile radius for some reason or another? and if we have any form of contamination? That is the end of Tourism as we know it.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what would be the message? in other words they were voted out because...what? i tell you this, if theywere arrogant BEFORE ... anyhow they get voted in again dat deh woulden stap yah suh...because they would not be campaigning on anything meaningful that they have done it would be simply to say ... "see, we weren't so bad after all" ... ntohing would change.

the alternative is to keep in the jlp, what are they offering other than, we are not the pnp?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Real sad , anyway you look at it , our constitution serves the political process, not the people or serves parties, tribal in nature.

We look bound suffer under the supreme law of the land.I would give the JLP another term.

PNP nuh ready .

Comment

What would happen if no one turned up at the POLLS?
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

hmmmn... wishful thinking on your part... i dont see the majority of jamaicans supporting the jlp for another term... the jlp just barely win the last elecion and i dont believe they have solidified their standing with those who switched allegiance from the pnp...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Yuh figghet who have State Power going into di Election... no OLINT deh bout fi di PNP...

It takes Cash to Care....

Comment

understood... but is not just now de jlp have more money... for years dem money neva help dem... we could see a repeat of jlp being runners up... de only thing the jlp have in their favor is portia simpson as the pnp leader...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

and Omar as finance minister.

Comment

yuh joking...

Everything is being timed for 2012 impact... now is counting cow... 2012 is drinking milk...

Clear as day to me...

Comment

Baddaz

Well if he cannot win Bruce can throw a spoke in the PNP , by declaring as such , and hound them to implement cheques and balances that would go far in the JLP reclaiming the Office of P.M.

Cant see the PNP implementing none of the ammendments, no political will.

Comment

Working...
                              X