• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

timing is everything.. yuh def ?

Comment

LoL

Yuh really young.

Tell me...next year if you get your wish and PNP is returned to power...what exactly do you think will happen?

Will mannah fall from the sky or will it be more of the same that we saw in their prior 18 year run?

If you think it will be much better, please share with me the basis of your optimism. If not, then why are you clamouring for change when by youyr tacit admission it wont really get materially better?

Man like Don1, seh both sides are bad and not ready fi di wuk. That I can relate to, based on the evidence. JLP seems a bit better at managing our outdated capitalist model, but worse at playing politics. PNP better at politics are are disasterous at management. It seems we need transformational leaderhip that can change the moggle and get all/most of the stakeholders to buy into it. Do you see the rehashed PNP being able to do this.

When dealing with change it's important to understand what/when and how to change, but even more important to understand WHAT TO CHANGE TO!

Quite frankly, we actually need better than what we have on offer at the moment. The world is changing and people getting more "conscious"...Jamaica needs to get on board.

Comment

Man seh JLP a BIT bettah at management dan di PNP...

Yuh stay like Emile George..

Comment

I have a gift for understatement. LoL

Comment

hamma-na...hammma-na...hamma-na...(as Ralph in the old sitcom The HoneyMooners would say)

Nice question Me.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LoL

The old "what to change to" conondrum.

Comment

Working...
              X