• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder down 62% undah JLP !!

ALSO ITS NOT 62% ITS 42%

SUH WAKE UP NOW OUT D FANTASY LAND

n try to see things from the average person point of view

instead of looking down and saying "its all great now since the JLP came in powa"

ASLO hear the GOVERNOR for bank of Jamaica(unuh know weh him stand already) saying that things are cheaper now lol how pls

if I laaf

Comment

But most of all...Thank GOD for Amerkah.

If it was not for the US pimp-slaping the Jamaican govt. administration around--things on the ground would be status quo.

What?...NO!!??
      Last edited by HL; April 4, 2011, 01:09 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        Murder down 62% undah JLP !!

ALSO ITS NOT 62% ITS 42%

SUH WAKE UP NOW OUT D FANTASY LAND

n try to see things from the average person point of view

instead of looking down and saying "its all great now since the JLP came in powa"

ASLO hear the GOVERNOR for bank of Jamaica(unuh know weh him stand already) saying that things are cheaper now lol how pls

if I laaf
        42% 52 % 62% ..... fact is murder is down!

Do you understand the impact of lower interest rates? Lowest in 20+ years ..... I wonder why it is being kept from the public?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank God America deh bout. And thank goodness the police force used the period following the state of emergency to do some serious intelligence gathering and enforcement and did not simply do the typical go into Tivoli and kill couple gun man and then have no follow up there or anywhere else.

Comment

...in that case, murder and crime will be down to the single digits. This is my sincere hope.

America is an enzyme.

HL

Comment

what is the purpose for a central bank of any country to either lower thr lending rates or raising them

why Brazil trying to raise thrs?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                what is the purpose for a central bank of any country to either lower thr lending rates or raising them

why Brazil trying to raise thrs?
                Check mi signature .... a nuff correction affi tek place. Have you any idea how high interest rates were in Jamaica? If not, pay attention to the Finsac Enquiry.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Central banks typically raise rates to control inflation by locking up excess JA dollars in the banking system. Its typically deposits that are the target, but lending rates will go higher as a result.

Also by reducing the liquidity you control how much money there is to chase after US dollars, so you control the value of the local dollar.

Thats typically what we are trying to do in Jamaica when the BOJ raise rates. I'm not sure what the Brazil situation is exactly.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    But most of all...Thank GOD for Amerkah.

If it was not for the US pimp-slaping the Jamaican govt. administration around--things on the ground would be status quo.

What?...NO!!??
                    Errrr HL I agree 100%. That was hard to say but truth is truth. Please don't archive this.

Comment

Careful now Rudi. Mine you get yousef in trouble.

Them might say you a fallah me..."putting down" Jamaica.

Careful now!

HL

Comment

Now we have fi pressure the Georgia state government as they are one of the places where the guns are bought and shipped to Ja. Loose law.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...But is the end-user who is pulling the chiggah Assasin.

HL

Comment

Can you tell me what the PNP would have done in the recession and the fact that they had a bad relationship with IDB and was saying they wouldn't go back to the IMF?

Imagine if there was no freeze on public sector
                            Imagine if there was no JDX
                            Imagine if we still had Air J on the books
                            Imagine if we still had the Sugar companies on the books
                            Remember bauxite our third largest foreign dollar earner was closed down.
                            All remember nuff of that asset was Cash plus and Olint three years ago.

It would been interesting to see what Omar would have done. Maybe we would have been talking about 200-1 dollar by now.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Brazil situation is the same as China. They are fighting inflation and trying not to make their economy overheat. We have to have fire before we can talk bout heating.

Comment

yeah but a nuh bird gun them a send. If a did pie-pie then no problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X