Murder down 62% undah JLP !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder down 62% undah JLP !!

Wi woulda nevah know sake ah di weapons of mass distraction..

This is a vey significant phenomenon.. the press needs to focus on it and it needs to be thoroughly studied..

Real opportunity here..

I told you the word for the day is coincidence. Tivoli neutered murders down ergo coincidence. Bruce gets the info Dudus gets the info ergo coincidence. I wish you would stop with the PNP proaganda. LOL.

Comment

Thank God national hero, Peter Phillips!

More secret MOUs mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        I told you the word for the day is coincidence. Tivoli neutered murders down ergo coincidence. Bruce gets the info Dudus gets the info ergo coincidence. I wish you would stop with the PNP proaganda. LOL.
        Instructor has a problem in his online course ... I turn up and resolve it .... coincidence?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Speaking of propaganda.. is Tivoli the various State of Emergency efforts did focus on ?

Yuh know how much man round di country get process during those operations ?

Drivah.. don't stap at all !

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Instructor has a problem in his online course ... I turn up and resolve it .... coincidence?
            Only if you saw the Letterhead first.

Comment

yuh muss learn to filter out jokes from serious ting... How long was Peter Minister of Security ?

The stats speak for themselves..

Shock and Awe was not delivered under Phillips.. him nevah have di cojones fi dat..

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                Only if you saw the Letterhead first.
                Letterhead .... once again, Lazie is correct despite the empty barrels. For those paying attention to the evidence presented, the gov't didn't hire manatt. As Gandhi said, not because its the majority makes it right.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

too bad perter phillips getting all the credit

so sad lol

Comment

lol.... only in di comrade world...

By next election campaign it will be a feather in Drivah Cap.. di man dat killed the Murder Monster.. by next election Murdah Rate gwine be as low as di rate innah Tivarli..

Comment

I remember people on this board saying "Murder rate couldn't drop in the short term".

and also "some saying they would give anything to see a drop in crime"

Fact is we need to demand more from our leaders, and stop buy into excuses.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lots of things that were impossible under the PNP all of a sudden are demonstrably possible undah di JLP..

Change is good..

"Yes We Can"

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          lol.... only in di comrade world...

By next election campaign it will be a feather in Drivah Cap.. di man dat killed the Murder Monster.. by next election Murdah Rate gwine be as low as di rate innah Tivarli..

yuh really think so

what u honestly think the middle of the road voters dem think is Bruce who responsible for this after what in thr eyes trying to block the extradition request of Jamaicas most powerful don ever

KEEP ON DREAMING

even Bruce admitted it

see here http://go-jamaica.com/news/read_article.php?id=27690

Murders dip again
                          The number of murders in the island have decreased by a further five percent since last week.

Last week, Prime Minister Golding reported a 42 per cent decline in murders, in the country.

In the meantime, Mr. Golding admitted that the operation in Tivoli Gardens last May helped in the reduction of major crimes in the country, providing an opportunity for the security forces to better fight organised crime. :minuhkno: :minuhkno: :minuhkno:

Comment

Wi woulda nevah know sake ah di weapons of mass distraction..

This is a vey significant phenomenon.. the press needs to focus on it and it needs to be thoroughly studied..

Real opportunity here..
                            Thank god for Peter Phillips. Him and him alone force the JLP to get rid of Dudus.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

lots of things that were impossible under the PNP all of a sudden are demonstrably possible undah di JLP..

Change is good..

"Yes We Can"

tell that to the odda 11% person who get add on to the poverty list

it was 9% in 2007 now 20%

and the debt that increased from 900billion to now 1.7 trillion now IN THREE YEARS!

Comment

Working...
                              X