• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD look like a whipped dog

tidday...

lol ! Bruce lick hot !

Brownman spinning again.

Comment

fi real though, atkinson nuh atkinson nuh ready! and kd knight was never interested in the work of the commission, it was always to make a political spectacle and he successfully did that.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        fi real though, atkinson nuh atkinson nuh ready! and kd knight was never interested in the work of the commission, it was always to make a political spectacle and he successfully did that.
        That's true... the Commission report has been written off by the PNP as a JLP fix from before it started

It's all about spinning the public....both tribes
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

QUESTION WHO WIN THE MAN on the streets ie swing voters? kd/bruce

Comment

Hail gamma, I read a post de odda day in which you questioned Knight's abilities as a lawyer regarding his role, as such, in the Mannat Enquiry. Now I know you enough to respect your opinions, and also you are a successful lawyer..but respectfully I disagree. The Enquiry is tainted, its findings will be of no use,ergo it is the public(the real bosses)opinion that need to be shaped.He asked questions the answers to which JP would like to know, besides, he might have his Bailey(OJ trial)moment.Later revelations...
            Respect!

Blessed

Comment

on point,,, as I said the fix is already in regarding the COE report as the commissioners are not independent... but at least 2 are JLP aligned ,,,, a fatal flaw

It's now all about what John Publik's opinion is... which is why the PNP reps..KD etc... resorted to playing to the gallery
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

difficult question.

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The real question is a rhetorical one: Who loses? We all do. I happen to disagree with many here. I think if KD had just been like a good lawyer instead of a bad actor, the public, knowing the composition of the Commission and that the government empaneled it, would easily have thought that the PM and the JLP and the gov't were terrible. PNP, middle of the roaders and some JLP would all be on one side. However, the way KD played it has been favorable to the PM, JLP and govt. All we have now is polarization. Many people now either love KD or hate KD. so he has lost. He should never have made this partially about him and his behaviour. He did not have to do much but just ordinary lawyering to make the other side seem grossly unreasonable and grossly unbelievable.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Hail Rockman. Respect your opinion. I think if you look at subsequent posts as the enquiry descended into the chasm of populism and grandstanding you will see that i came to the same conclusion as you!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X