The KD/ Bruce Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The KD/ Bruce Show

The man dem nearly come to blows to r asta george. Pressha getting to PM.

kd fi mek him get MORE emotional after the break suh him chat sum CRAP

Comment

This freaking idiot! After wasting our money, he sits up there, lying and being rude! The arrogance of this low-life!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        This freaking idiot! After wasting our money, he sits up there, lying and being rude! The arrogance of this low-life!
        who dat...KD??
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Is better them cancel this thing and make Bruce and KD argue in parliament. The two of them are essentially just seeing who can diss the other one the best.

Comment

KD feelings got hurt bad lol

Comment

give dem a pair a boxing gloves and 15 3 minute rounds at dragon gym.

it is now officially a farce!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

KD is the one who could have come clean with everything instead of wasting money on an inquiry?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm actually disappointed in this phase of it. There is no truth or anything being revealed..All I'm seeing is a dissing contest between JLP and PNP, nothing more..We need to move past this

Comment

unfortunately i do not think that those who are in a position to do that are capable, have the wherewithal to do so or are even inclined to do so!

MI SHAME!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The shame also is that before the cass-cass KD had made some telling points vis-a-vis the extradition which the the PM was forced to admit. Now all that will be remebered is the shameful sideshow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        give dem a pair a boxing gloves and 15 3 minute rounds at dragon gym.

it is now officially a farce!
                        Betta yet, have Mo lend them the Escalade and see who can run ova whose foot the FASTEST
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

And yet people still tek dumb arse politicians serious. They do not have the interest of the country at heart, NONE OF THEM. F-R-I-G-G-I-N jokers.

I could never sit and watch this, I would want to PUKE, when I think of how much $$$ and time is WASTING.

For the last 20 years, Jamaica must have had about a 100 + Commissions (may be a bit exaggerated ), but starting counting. You'll need your fingers, toes, those of your spouse, parents and children; and throw in the paws of the dogs and cats!

And so one is finished, another one starts....... and on and on.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

and other appendages ... one one coco full basket!

Comment

Can we band togedda and approach the commish fi di production rights? If we could sell tickets for a $2500 a head per day....LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X